Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Aug 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM Post #2,371 of 9,902
Quote:
He's a photo of my BHSE's PSU and I'd say the ventilation is adequate but not brilliant, however l'm not worried  where the PSU's positioned because IMO, it aswell as the amp section are so well built.

The correlation between how well an amp is built and component life expectancy, have nothing to do with each other. With the exception of better thermal  management, which serves to improve longevity of parts and does not make them immortal.

Aug 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM Post #2,378 of 9,902
Quote:
red curacao

Yeah, That would certainly ameliorate any artistic disputations if consumed in the appropriate quantities, provide you have the requisite behaviour change to morbid melancholia when under the affluence of incohol.

I suspect those who imbibe absinthe or creme de menthe would like a green Blue Hawaii....

Aug 19, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #2,379 of 9,902
green would probably look even worse than pink! 

what would be SICK would be a pearlescent white, but it would have to be painted

Quote:
Yeah, That would certainly ameliorate any artistic disputations if consumed in the appropriate quantities, provide you have the requisite behaviour change to morbid melancholia when under the affluence of incohol.

I suspect those who imbibe absinthe or creme de menthe would like a green Blue Hawaii....

Aug 20, 2012 at 8:01 AM Post #2,385 of 9,902
Quote:

It's nice to know there might be a variety of new colours for the BHSE, but I'll just stick with silver for all my audio gear.  Yes I suppose I am boring.

Silver isn't boring at all. But I am not sure if different colors will last the same. For cars, black always looks less old than silver after some years of driving IMO, although black is more prone to revealing dust especially at night. The speed things grow old may be different with different colors I suppose? An incident today reminds me of this example. The second and third photos are both recent photos of the same people in the first photo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back