HeadAmp appreciation thread
Dec 21, 2012 at 7:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

conquerator2

Headphoneus Supremus
Ok I have decided to create this thread because I was extremely happy with the customer service Justin W. at HeadAmp provides.

My recent order were the HE-6. The flagship model of the HIFIman brand.

On recommendations of fellow head-fiers, I have decided to try and test out just how good his services are.

Turned out they were really good. I took advantage of the free international shipping promotions, so the shipping was free for me (and anyone else who orders through 12/2012)

The communications (CS) were flawless. Justin always replied to my questions within a day, usually even within an hour.
I had a few requests - I wanted 2 pairs of velour pads, instead of the usual leather+velour and I also wanted the black leather box.
I had many questions and Justin patiently answered them all, no matter how trivial they were.

I ordered the headphones on 12/13/12 and they arrived on 12/20/12 via FedEx. This allowed me to keep track of my HP, wherever they were at the moment.
The whole transaction was very smooth and quick. The HP shipped the next day after payment.
There were no problems with customs and everything was cleared within a day of arrival.

Upon arrival, I quickly inspected the box and opened it. The HP were very well secured. The box was placed between pieces of polystyrene, which held the box securely in place and protected it from all sides. Everything was in perfect condition. Obviously, Justin made sure that no matter how badly the box would be thrown around, it would all arrive in one piece and perfect condition. 

(The HE-6 is beautiful and so far I am really glad I bought it. I will give impressions when my amp arrives :))

I really have no complaints about the whole process.
Everything was smooth, fast, friendly and reliable and with free shipping.

So hereby I thank Justin W. over at HeadAmp for his tremendous customer support and service.

Luke, Czech republic, EU.

Dec 22, 2012 at 1:28 PM Post #2 of 6
+1  

Justin deserves lots of appreciation.  He gets slammed for his long wait times on his amps , but when the amps come in they come in "SPADES".

The build quality on his gear is second to none.  The sound quality of his amps are world class.  Thanks Justin for great gear and great customer service over the years.

The items I got from Justin:

LCD-3
HE-6
HE-5LE
HE-500
HE-4
GS-1
GS-X v2. (incoming)

Now all he has to get is the Fostex TH900
biggrin.gif

Dec 23, 2012 at 7:56 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
+1  

Justin deserves lots of appreciation.  He gets slammed for his long wait times on his amps , but when the amps come in they come in "SPADES".

The build quality on his gear is second to none.  The sound quality of his amps are world class.  Thanks Justin for great gear and great customer service over the years.

The items I got from Justin:

LCD-3
HE-6
HE-5LE
HE-500
HE-4
GS-1
GS-X v2. (incoming)

Now all he has to get is the Fostex TH900
biggrin.gif

Agreed, I've picked up the GS-1, GS-X upgrade modules, SR-009/SRM727II from him just this past year. God, I don't wanna know how much that totals up to. 
tongue.gif

Dec 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM Post #4 of 6
He catches much crap, largely because he bites off more than he can chew, at times. But no one can slam him over his product quality, it's fantastic, dare I say an industry benchmark. My BA is fast becoming my favorite amp. It's rubbish that it can't drive an HE-6 balanced, it does a fine job with mine.

Jan 31, 2013 at 5:33 PM Post #6 of 6
How do I get in touch with Justin at HeadAmp, I'm new to this forum & want to get HE-6's with a good amp & he seems to satisfy everyone's requirements?
Thanks

Hi!
Either here on head-fi - name is Justin W.
Or email him - justin@headamp.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back