Head-Supremus: Real or Myth?
Mar 20, 2011 at 7:55 AM Post #106 of 1,055

Quote:

Dutch Uncle posted:-

blink.gif

Mar 20, 2011 at 8:24 AM Post #107 of 1,055
Dutch uncle is a term for a person who issues frank, harsh, and severe comments and criticism to educate, encourage, or admonish someone. Thus, a "Dutch uncle" is a person who is rather the reverse of what is normally thought of as avuncular or uncle-like (which would be indulgent and permissive). 

Mar 20, 2011 at 9:55 AM Post #108 of 1,055
^ ah, not simply an uncle from the Netherlands
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2011 at 10:58 PM Post #109 of 1,055

Quote:

When you hit 10,000, you get your own type 40 T.A.R.D.I.S and a nubile ditsy redhead to cavort around with. 

Which is why I took a couple years off, not sure the wife would appreciate a challenge to her nubility

Mar 20, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #111 of 1,055

Quote:
I wonder if recognized H.Supremus have access to the rare WPU Audiophile Series Stereophone ASS1000 .....

yeah...that was one elusive headphone, saw it on the market...just once, wonder if it ever sold, bet it was a REAL treasure

Mar 21, 2011 at 1:33 AM Post #113 of 1,055
Muay Thai? It wouldn't fit this kitty.

Mai Tai is pretty mellow and doesn't get into it with other cats. We've also passed her around a room of strangers. She loved the attention and purred like a chainsaw when handed off to someone she didn't know. Also the only cat that loves all three of my sister's kids. The other cats play favorites.

Mai Tai also likes to roll upside down on my lap so she can get a belly rub. Good kitty.

Oddly, the scraggly long-haired black and white tom down here decided he liked me today. Never seemed terrified, but didn't want to be petted. Today, however, he turned friendly. Even turned over for a belly rub. If he keeps being affectionate, I'll get him fixed up and taken care of.

Mar 21, 2011 at 1:36 PM Post #116 of 1,055
Quote:
Oddly, the scraggly long-haired black and white tom down here decided he liked me today. Never seemed terrified, but didn't want to be petted. Today, however, he turned friendly. Even turned over for a belly rub. If he keeps being affectionate, I'll get him fixed up and taken care of.

watch out: that could be the new skin-job for that head-fi griefer, Jude... he's obviously hoping to conduct some up close industrial espionage on the splinter factions inside the Supremus lounge!

Mar 21, 2011 at 6:15 PM Post #118 of 1,055
Mar 21, 2011 at 6:15 PM Post #119 of 1,055

Quote:
No, but since true Supremuses don't troll, we get amazing loaner programs. And free carp.

We don't troll...?  What??  Oh, I see...TRUE Supremuses...

Free carp?  Where are they?  I'd rather have sunfish, but carp are OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back