Head-Supremus: Real or Myth?
Sep 3, 2011 at 12:02 PM Post #1,021 of 1,055

Quote:
Hey, I just scored a NIB R10 Bass Heavy in the last giveaway.
The real downer is that it'll cost me US$265 to ship it here.
What with that and the Orpheus I sprung for, it'll be ramen for the next couple of weeks.

I'm also entering the comp for the Qualias with the blue pads.
I'm a good poet, so that should give me a leg-up.
Oh, you missed the comp?  Didn't see the icon in the .......   better keep it quiet,  increase my chances.......

Headphoneus Supremus is great, and it only took 1500 quality posts to achieve.

Thank you HeadFi,  Thanks, Jude,  Thanks admin and moderators one and all..........

And you forgot to thanks Mai Tai , a big mistake, Your Head Supremus title is in danger

Sep 4, 2011 at 7:05 AM Post #1,023 of 1,055
Quote:

Mai Tai has been suitably rewarded in private....
She's a cool cat.

Yes, she is.  Though the word "spoiled" is more accurate than "rewarded."

Tonight she was glued to my chest for a good three hours while I sort of balanced the laptop on my knees.  We watched some cat videos on YouTube and one of birds at a feeder.  She takes them very seriously - it's hysterical.

Lately, she's been getting about an ounce of milk at bedtime.  This is a Big Deal.

Mai Tai is more or less the living version of a stuffed toy animal.  It's like being five years old again - you can pick her up and carry her around any time you want.

Sep 6, 2011 at 6:02 PM Post #1,025 of 1,055
Mai Tai Appreciation Day.

Post your favourite present you would like to give to her if you could afford it.....

Sep 6, 2011 at 7:22 PM Post #1,026 of 1,055
Beautiful cat indeed....I have a fighting fish that is pissing me off in having to change the water every two days.  Does he like the colorful fighting fish?...lol

Uncle E....I just hit 1500 posts (took me 5 years) do I not get the "supremous" banner since I am a contributor?  Make it happen sir....
beerchug.gif

Sep 6, 2011 at 9:42 PM Post #1,027 of 1,055
Quote:

Uncle E....I just hit 1500 posts (took me 5 years) do I not get the "supremous" banner since I am a contributor?  Make it happen sir....
beerchug.gif

I would be more proud to be an Contributor. Also consider you can no longer obtain the Contributor tag... where as there are countless members with 1,500+ posts. Each to their own, obviously.

Sep 7, 2011 at 4:16 AM Post #1,030 of 1,055
Beautiful cat indeed....I have a fighting fish that is pissing me off in having to change the water every two days.  Does he like the colorful fighting fish?...lol

beerchug.gif

It usually takes the system 24 hours to process changes. It should show up shortly.

If you're not seeing the Headphoneus Supremus Forum, log out, reset your cookies and log back in.

Sep 7, 2011 at 4:24 AM Post #1,031 of 1,055
Mai Tai Appreciation Day.

Post your favourite present you would like to give to her if you could afford it.....

Wow, she really looks like Mai Tai. Hopefully she is equally spoiled and loved. :)

Mai Tai is preparing for her annual role as a Halloween Decoration. If I can get her to sit still for a few minutes, I'll try to get a portrait of her with a variety of pumpkins.

In other cat news, I finally got Birdie the gray tabby to lie down in my lap last night. She's still a little uncertain about being inside, but I'll keep working on her. She'll make a good lapcat with some more convincing.

Sep 7, 2011 at 5:04 PM Post #1,032 of 1,055

Quote:
I would be more proud to be an Contributor. Also consider you can no longer obtain the Contributor tag... where as there are countless members with 1,500+ posts. Each to their own, obviously.

What!? You cant be a Contributor anymore? Usually you have to pay/ donate to Head-Fi to get that tag...

Sep 12, 2011 at 1:16 PM Post #1,035 of 1,055
Quote:

hm...
Quote:
Indeed you do. However you can not currently donate so yeah, the Contributor tag is a living relic.

argh. well, such is the life of online forums - one is always mixing flattery and insults :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back