Head Room Amp Reviews
Jul 4, 2003 at 12:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Schizorabbit

Head-Fier
Are they any good? If so which ones would you reccomend? the only place I can find a review of them is at headphone.com and they would only be slightly bias in judging their own product. In particular I'm looking for a review or reccomendation for the Head Room Max Amp.
- Thanks

Jul 4, 2003 at 1:24 AM Post #2 of 9
Try searching this very forum - there are many, many reviews on these products.

Also if you google the subject (ie: "headroom max review") - you'll get a bunch of professional reviews as well.

-dd3mon

Jul 4, 2003 at 1:42 AM Post #3 of 9
I always thought the MOHR/stepped attenuator was a very good amp.

Jul 4, 2003 at 1:43 AM Post #4 of 9
What dd said.

BTW, you lucked out and had a couple of fairly understanding members read/respond to your post. There are some here who would be a lot less subtle about pointing you in the right direction (you guys know who you are
evil_smiley.gif
).

Spend a few hours searching and reading up, and then post again if you have some specific questions.

Jul 4, 2003 at 1:48 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

(you guys know who you are)

Yes, yes we do.
-Mag

Jul 4, 2003 at 2:05 AM Post #7 of 9
Try Stereophile.com. Under the archives section, they have some of Headroom's amps reviewed. Oh yeah, if you follow Headroom site's link on what's new, you'll find a bunch of independent professional reviews.

Jul 4, 2003 at 2:27 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

waffenschmidt said...

There are some here who would be a lot less subtle about pointing you in the right direction (you guys know who you are
evil_smiley.gif
).

Be grateful we didn't see that post in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back