Head-Fi'ers Mobile Phone Choice
Jul 8, 2009 at 5:05 AM Post #92 of 95
What pisses me off about the w995 is that it is an extremely high end phone yet it only comes with a QVGA screen. What SE?! It has an almost 600 dollar price tag and couldnt fit in a VGA screen? If it had the VGA screen of the HTC touch pro, I would have gotten this thing instantly. Videos would be beautiful on that.

Jul 9, 2009 at 1:44 PM Post #94 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by blehbleh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What pisses me off about the w995 is that it is an extremely high end phone yet it only comes with a QVGA screen. What SE?! It has an almost 600 dollar price tag and couldnt fit in a VGA screen? If it had the VGA screen of the HTC touch pro, I would have gotten this thing instantly. Videos would be beautiful on that.

VGA screens aren't that worthwhile for manufacturers in classic, non-touch designs. There are only a handful of non-touchscreen phones with VGA resolution and above.

Jul 9, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #95 of 95
Have a Helio Ocean 2. Got it for half price. Plan is about 1/3 the price I would pay at other companies and my mom can talk to a korean customer rep.

And the headphone out is very passable besides for the fact that it can't power most of my headphones well
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back