Head-Fi wallpapers & logos
Jun 19, 2012 at 5:33 PM Post #109 of 205
Jun 19, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #110 of 205
Quote:

Nice! Keep up the wood work 
darthsmile.gif

Jun 20, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #113 of 205
I really like the last one (black and white I guess). The 'logo' doesn't stand out as much. 

Something like that in color I think would be nice.

Quote:
Cheers guys, pleased you like the minimal black and white one.

Any ideas for the next wallpaper... colors, wording, graphics?

Jun 20, 2012 at 3:24 PM Post #114 of 205
Quote:
I'm still running the third one. It's hosted on this independent wallpaper site by somebody who probably wanted to keep it (just open image in new tab there for full-size). I can't find any of the other originals lying around, though. Here's what mine currently looks like on my laptop:

That's awesome. I just wish I could find the "Sorry about your wallet" one.

Quote:
Alright Guys, for a while we were trying to find a way to identify other Head-fi users. I have an idea;
A decal, a sticker as it were, for the back of your phone/media-player, amp, rig, etc. No larger than 2.5in by 2.5in, to be placed conspicuously. I was thinking the head-fi headphones, but Graphicism, do you have any design ideas for a 2.5 by 2.5 in sticker?

I got a guy with a vinyl press who could do simple vinyl pieces and he also gets great, great deals on stickers for buys of 100+

Jun 20, 2012 at 4:46 PM Post #115 of 205
Quote:
Cheers guys, pleased you like the minimal black and white one.

Any ideas for the next wallpaper... colors, wording, graphics?

Have you seen the "Got Wood" wallpapers from a few years back with the Denon or Grado? Something more subtle like that would be cool.

Also, if you're doing one more along the traditional lines of your backgrounds is there any way you can replace Sony with, say, Stax or Audez'e?

Jun 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM Post #117 of 205
Quote:
I haven't seen those wallpapers but I could use wood as a backdrop.

Replace Sony? are you mad! Audez'e I could do, both Stax and Hifiman don't have decent copies of their logos available.

Here's the wallpaper I'm referring to:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back