Head-Fi wallpapers & logos
Sep 2, 2009 at 2:37 PM Post #46 of 205
I would say maybe but stax in, dont put JVC, and dont put in IEM brands. It would get too crowded.

Oct 3, 2009 at 11:58 PM Post #47 of 205
Wow! I just came across these and they are awesome
biggrin.gif
Great work!

Oct 22, 2009 at 3:56 AM Post #48 of 205
Wow I'm going to use these on all my computers. It's gonna look great on my main 26" monster of a monitor.
biggrin.gif

Jan 23, 2010 at 2:33 AM Post #53 of 205
Really beautiful work you did there Graphicism. I just added the audiophile wallpaper you made.
smily_headphones1.gif

I have a question that one of you can hopefully answer. When the wallpaper is set as my desktop wallpaper in Windows 7, I noticed that it's degraded by a fairly large amount. I mean, it's so bad that it completely detracts from the smooth color gradients in the artwork...it's pretty bad.

Is there a setting in win7 that allows me to view the wallpaper in it's full quality when set to my desktop?

Jan 23, 2010 at 5:03 AM Post #55 of 205
Thanks all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangamonster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a question that one of you can hopefully answer. When the wallpaper is set as my desktop wallpaper in Windows 7, I noticed that it's degraded by a fairly large amount. I mean, it's so bad that it completely detracts from the smooth color gradients in the artwork...it's pretty bad.

Does it look fine full screen on the browser? Also how do you set it as the wallpaper? I've found the best way is manually do it through windows, not right click, save as background etc..

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwells /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the new desktop!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nice! goes with your theme... whats the gizmo strip to the right?

Jan 23, 2010 at 5:10 AM Post #56 of 205
You need to make bigger sizes for those of us with dual monitor setups.

Jan 23, 2010 at 5:37 AM Post #57 of 205

Jan 23, 2010 at 5:42 AM Post #58 of 205
center_head_fi.jpg

Jan 23, 2010 at 5:49 AM Post #59 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks all!

Does it look fine full screen on the browser? Also how do you set it as the wallpaper? I've found the best way is manually do it through windows, not right click, save as background etc..

Nice! goes with your theme... whats the gizmo strip to the right?

Yeah. It's the 1900x1200 wallpaper. I don't recall XP ever reducing the quality of the image when set as a wallpaper. But yes, I set the wallpaper from the Win7 personalization menu: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization\Desktop Background

Hmmm, maybe the artwork you put out there is too much for win7 to handle, eh
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back