Head-Fi wallpapers & logos
Aug 4, 2009 at 1:04 AM Post #19 of 205
Awesome Wallpapers, Thanks!

Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Aug 5, 2009 at 6:35 PM Post #21 of 205
Oh man. Thanks for the laugh (I think I just scared the secretary... even more than usual). This one is definitely for the bedroom PC.

Congrats on your 1000th post too. Moving up in the world
wink.gif

Aug 5, 2009 at 11:52 PM Post #22 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh man. Thanks for the laugh (I think I just scared the secretary... even more than usual). This one is definitely for the bedroom PC.

Congrats on your 1000th post too. Moving up in the world
wink.gif

Thanks! Yeah hopefully not too provocative for head-fi.

I have it uploaded now, looks much better full screen.

Head-Fi wallpapers

Aug 6, 2009 at 1:56 AM Post #23 of 205
Snapped a pic of the rig in my room (at the university) in its current state. Coincidentally found out that my camera really sucks in twilight lighting. I think it does better in the dark and under well-lit conditions. I will reshoot the pics come nightfall and see if I can get a better image.

All credit to graphicism for the excellent work.

headfiwallpapers.jpg

Aug 6, 2009 at 5:45 AM Post #24 of 205
Hey that looks awesome! I didn't know you lived at the university, what do your friends think of your headphone addiction? I think if I lived at university or had school to do over again I would walk everywhere with the largest headphones I could find just to draw attention, a sort of conversation stater.

Aug 6, 2009 at 6:18 AM Post #25 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey that looks awesome! I didn't know you lived at the university, what do your friends think of your headphone addiction? I think if I lived at university or had school to do over again I would walk everywhere with the largest headphones I could find just to draw attention, a sort of conversation stater.

My friends think I am slightly unbalanced, but are happy to have had all their ibuds and sony buds replaced with decent phones (at least KSC75s). Girlfriend thinks I've completely lost it, but a pair of Im-590s shut her up (I think I got off easy).

I've never taken my full-size phones outside because they've all been open except for the RX700s and Everglide S-500s, both of which are absolutely huge. I don't think bothering someone with your open cans is a good conversation starter, but let me know if I'm wrong
wink.gif
. Might take the SR125's one day though. Seen people with low-end grados around (even a girl once, but I think they were just for show). Will post results if I do
biggrin.gif

Aug 19, 2009 at 5:57 AM Post #29 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by RallyMaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fantastic work there, Graphicism. Any chance of a JVC logo somewhere in there?

Thank you! Ahh JVC, I knew someone was going to bring that one up before long... I forgot Denon and added it to the later ones, and now JVC... even though I have JVC headphones myself I decided they weren't prestigious enough or something. I'll work on another wallpaper and put that up in a few days, with the JVC logo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back