Head-Fi wallpapers & logos
Jul 22, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #182 of 205
Quote:
Love it! I should hire you as my personal wallpaper-maker.

Ah, I do them in my free time. They take a while, but they're a blast to make.

Jul 22, 2012 at 1:37 AM Post #185 of 205
Quote:

Maybe he can do your house too!

I'd have to take down all my Shelby posters I got for free from my old workplace, though. I literally have about 30 framed posters from the Shelby American Collection littering my home.

Jul 31, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #187 of 205
So guess what I did with one of the amazing backgrounds and gmusicbrowser?

In other news, the spacing of the logos at the bottom of that wallpaper is perfect for Ubuntu.

Aug 1, 2012 at 6:51 AM Post #188 of 205
Quote:
In other news, the spacing of the logos at the bottom of that wallpaper is perfect for Ubuntu.

Nice!  I miss working with Linux.  I think I'm going to load it up as a "VirtualBox" session on my Mac.  I have Windows 7 there for work... but hate going into it... 'cause it's for work... lol.

Aug 1, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #192 of 205
Quote:
I'm actually running a Mint VM with cinnamon right now. Linux just has this unique feel to it.

Cool beans. The one issue I'm having with Ubuntu is that for some reason it's horrible at detecting, connecting to, and using wireless networks. I literally do all my work at home with an ethernet cable plugged into my computer, and I have to switch over to W7 (I have a dual boot) if I need to be anywhere in the house without an ethernet connection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back