Head-Fi Very Slow
Jul 21, 2007 at 4:50 PM Post #19 of 32
Noticed it too. A lot slower than lately.
Sometimes i think my internet got some problems, but then i tried another website and it is good. Head-fi is the problem ...
frown.gif

Jul 21, 2007 at 5:04 PM Post #20 of 32
Somewhat slow indeed yeah. And sometimes hanging as well. Oh well, luckily I am also not the fastest one
icon10.gif

Jul 23, 2007 at 7:49 AM Post #21 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it me? or have any others noticed the site being slow.
mad.gif

Er....Ummm. Don't look behind the curtain. It is I the wizard who is manually loading your pages. Must be my tendonitis, slowing things down. hehe

Seriously though, I too have noticed the odd problem/glitch every once in a while. hmmmm.....
more contributors needed to purchase more bandwidth/equipment?
wink.gif

Jul 23, 2007 at 1:14 PM Post #22 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by amphead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Er....Ummm. Don't look behind the curtain. It is I the wizard who is manually loading your pages. Must be my tendonitis, slowing things down. hehe

Seriously though, I too have noticed the odd problem/glitch every once in a while. hmmmm.....
more contributors needed to purchase more bandwidth/equipment?
wink.gif

I too have noticed this, to varied degrees at certain times... Also I do agree, a contrubution would be one way of doing something about it for us all to consider...

Contributing Membership 1 = $20.00. This will include an increase in PM message capacity to 500, and 200 MB of Head-Fi Photo Gallery space.

Jul 23, 2007 at 6:01 PM Post #24 of 32
i'm having less of a problem with speed than smilies. i simply can't access the smilies menu and haven't memorized how to key them all in. (if anyone has a list like that i'd love to see it!).

Jul 23, 2007 at 6:11 PM Post #25 of 32
Sometimes pages take ages to load, most of the time I just give up and try again. Seriously, at times it takes 30+ secs and no response. My crappy internet is also partially to blame though.

Jul 25, 2007 at 10:32 PM Post #26 of 32
Today, July 25: Wow, something has been fixed, because the site is far better than it was even yesterday. Damn nice! I know there are quite a few tweaks one can use with vBulletin, so maybe some have been implemented.

Sweet!

Jul 26, 2007 at 6:29 AM Post #27 of 32
^ I notice the same!
The previous evening (some 36 hours ago) the forum were insane slow for me. It timed out at least 20 times in an hour. But now I get instant access.

Lets hope this is a permanent fix and not sheer luck!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 8, 2007 at 8:48 PM Post #28 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lets hope this is a permanent fix and not sheer luck!
smily_headphones1.gif

Noticed today (and last few days, actually) back to normal. Click...snooze...ah, there it is. Damn slow. What is going on? Could we ping Jude...?

Aug 13, 2007 at 8:18 AM Post #30 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigizzy75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree with mrarroy

me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back