Head-Fi University?
Apr 24, 2006 at 9:08 PM Post #16 of 28
Pretzels, Churros, and Head-fi: History of the Great Pancake Wars

Apr 25, 2006 at 3:53 AM Post #19 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by BradJudy
I'm actually a bit surprised we haven't seen some member podcasts on some aspects of the hobby. Maybe they are out there and I'm missing out.

Edwood, Jasper994 and I talked about making one but we need to ge Jude's permission and get all the equipment. It would probably be a once a month thing. Still in its infancy though.
rolleyes.gif

Apr 25, 2006 at 6:20 AM Post #22 of 28
Meet etiquette.

Apr 26, 2006 at 2:02 AM Post #24 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Meet etiquette.

Seriously. Droppage of R10s and PS-1s not allowed. And if you do, at least 'fess up and don't run away without telling the owner!

Apr 26, 2006 at 2:09 AM Post #25 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Seriously. Droppage of R10s and PS-1s not allowed. And if you do, at least 'fess up and don't run away without telling the owner!

Who... the... hell? I thought plugging the W5000s at high volumes was a stupid thing...

Back on topic, I think that this is a good idea. Maybe they could have experienced DIYers, reviewers, and the like make video reviews/guides for people who don't yet know what they're doing. We could become like CNET except actually for high-end headphone audio!

Apr 27, 2006 at 1:42 AM Post #26 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naris
Who... the... hell? I thought plugging the W5000s at high volumes was a stupid thing...

Back on topic, I think that this is a good idea. Maybe they could have experienced DIYers, reviewers, and the like make video reviews/guides for people who don't yet know what they're doing. We could become like CNET except actually for high-end headphone audio!

Yes, that would be wonderful!

Apr 27, 2006 at 6:19 AM Post #27 of 28
if there are foodies there, egullet.org has a great "egullet culinary institute" that is similar to an online schoool

its a great idea that can be adopted here each week to build a different type of equipment, focusing on different characteristics... first going through the theory and then each day with step by step instructions

Apr 27, 2006 at 6:40 AM Post #28 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn

Don't forget the HE90's.
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back