Head-Fi & Sennheiser USA Holiday Giveaway
Dec 27, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #62 of 86
The reason you see many contests/giveaways being limited to U.S.-only is because the laws and regulations vary from country to country. Even in the U.S., laws vary from state to state. Trying to make sure that the contest doesn't run afoul of laws and regulations throughout the world is, to say the least, challenging. In some places, certain types of contests/giveaways are illegal.

With so many of these things, those conducting the contests would love to be able to make it open to everyone; but, for the aforementioned reasons, they often are not.

I am going to remove a lot of off-topic discussion from this thread. This post should answer the question about why it is limited to U.S. only (as are many such contests/giveaways by countless other companies).

Dec 28, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #67 of 86
I just entered and I was wondering if the Sennheiser Momentums in the give away are on ear or over ear. Just curious. Also, are the winners going to be contacted by e-mail?

Dec 29, 2013 at 5:41 AM Post #71 of 86
This giveaway ends very soon, so make sure to enter now if you haven't already.

Here are a few photos I took of the Infiniti Red Bull Racing Sennheiser MOMENTUM (click on them to see them full size):

Sorry, though I do have a "Day & Night" box set here, I haven't had time to take photos of it yet. The box set is a very nice presentation, and a really cool, limited-edition way to get the now-discontinued Amperior and its HD 25 progenitor at the same time.

Again, this giveaway ends very soon, so make sure to enter now if you haven't already

Dec 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM Post #73 of 86
Those Red Bull Momentum's look amazing. Entered, hoping to score a pair. Good luck all!

Jan 1, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #74 of 86
Aww, only for US citizens.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back