Head-Fi Reception at AXPONA 2017 + Discount Code
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #33 of 41
Overflow parking is free across the street at the MB Financial garage.  Don't know when it hits overflow, but last time I got there around 10AM and they were directing people there.

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:14 AM Post #34 of 41
Looks like we've got about 23 so far for hanging.  If you havent answered the poll, please do.  we're using that as a pizza guide.

See you all tomorrow.
and hey, stop by the Tweak Studio rooms 540 and 640 and say hi to me.  Both excellent sounding rooms of course.

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:02 AM Post #35 of 41
I had a tough work week and slept in but will be there a bit before 11, hope there's parking still!

Apr 23, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #40 of 41
Thanks Brian, great meeting some of you! 

Here's what I wrote about my day: http://fastnbulbous.com/audiophilia-cultom-paranormal-sound-worship/

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #41 of 41
Nice to meet some of you there. Thanks for doing this, Brian!

Also great blog post. This is my favorite line, "In a world when music has been devalued and people expect to be able to stream everything for free, and speakers are hidden inside earbuds, computers and walls as if they’re dirty secrets, I think it’s important that there’s some subcultures that still maintain that music is important and valuable enough to worship at the altars of massive sound systems and speakers that dominate a room like large sculptures." Such truth! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back