Head-Fi Reception at AXPONA 2017 + Discount Code
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2017 at 4:36 PM Post #18 of 41
Hijacking the thread ! (Try and smack me down Keith !) 

I'm getting rid of a lot of gear, if anyone attending the show this weekend sees anything below they'd like to pick up cheap please PM me.  Willing to offer very good prices if I don't have to ship all this stuff..

Ogodei.

Headphones:

Mr.Speakers Ether Flow   - As new
    Sennheiser HD800S  - As new
    Denon D7000 with Lawton Mod  
    Fidelio X2 
    HiFiMan HE1000v1   
    HiFiMan HE400S
    Oppo PM-1
    Oppo PM-2

DACs:
    Chord2Qute DAC  
    Mytek 192 Stereo DAC     

Misc:
    JDS Labs O2 AMP
    Wyred 4 Sound µLINK

Apr 20, 2017 at 4:57 PM Post #20 of 41

Keith can't, but I could. :wink:

Well, yes  
blink.gif

Apr 20, 2017 at 5:12 PM Post #21 of 41

Well, yes  
blink.gif

Just a joke, of course. I have no problems with members sharing a list of gear they're selling in meet-specific threads. It's only a problem when it happens in the more generalized threads. I wouldn't mind having a 2Qute, but there's no possible way that would fall in my current budget.

If anyone else is wanting to bring gear to sell, this would be a good place to share that info. Could save you the hassle of bringing everything if you already know what someone wants to buy at the get together.

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:28 PM Post #23 of 41
For parking, the Rosemont CTA is very reasonable and a short walk away. Otherwise you're paying $$ to park at a hotel. Or just hop on the blue line and don't worry about parking or traffic. 
See you there!

Apr 20, 2017 at 10:48 PM Post #24 of 41
  For parking, the Rosemont CTA is very reasonable and a short walk away. Otherwise you're paying $$ to park at a hotel. Or just hop on the blue line and don't worry about parking or traffic. 
See you there!

This. I often stay at the CTA lot when I visit Rosemont. It's a short walk from a handful of hotels and the convention center. Prices are more than reasonable if you don't already have parking arrangements with a hotel nearby.

I haven't traveled the blue line in years, is it still a bit sketchy at night or has that improved with the renovations?

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:25 AM Post #26 of 41
I ride the blue line frequently between 10 & 11pm and haven't had any problems. A lot of the neighborhoods on the northwest side have improved in terms of safety and continue to do so. I wouldn't say the same of the Forest Park branch however.

Apr 21, 2017 at 10:11 AM Post #29 of 41
Is there an impressions thread already?

Would like to hear about the Janszen Headphones.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back