Head-Fi Old School Roll Call.........
Nov 26, 2006 at 10:30 PM Post #91 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by stymie miasma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like to stop by from time to time. Good to see some familiar faces
smily_headphones1.gif
What ever happened to MacDEF and his robot avatars?

oy stymie! how's it goin mate?

/late to the party too

Nov 26, 2006 at 11:28 PM Post #92 of 118
yay old school! Even though I don't participate on head-fi much anymore, I still have a higher post count here than all other forums I post on combined. Plus I managed to get a custom title from Jude! Although I forget why I got it and what it means LOL.

I too am curious to know what happed to MacDEF. I thought he led the Sony V6/7506 revolution as well as the Koss 35's....

Does JMT still make amps? I remember I bought a CHA47 off him a LONG time ago.

Jude: I miss your avatar that had you standing in a suit with your arms crossed and an arrow going through your head...

Nov 28, 2006 at 4:17 AM Post #93 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oy stymie! how's it goin mate?

/late to the party too

Hiya Red - good to see you're still kicking goals around here. Things are going pretty well, although HiFi has taken a back seat for a while, hence the lack of postings.

I should keep an eye on music recommendations though - I lost count of how many great bands I was alerted to through Head-Fi. And that's what it's all about right - good tunes?
eggosmile.gif

Nov 28, 2006 at 10:03 AM Post #94 of 118
Dunno if i'd call myself an oldschooler. I was a headwize member under a different name and then started lurking here a month or so before registering. I can't believe i've almost been here for four years. I've been gone for a while and have got a bit of catching up to do.

Nov 28, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #98 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by stymie miasma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hiya Red - good to see you're still kicking goals around here. Things are going pretty well, although HiFi has taken a back seat for a while, hence the lack of postings.

I should keep an eye on music recommendations though - I lost count of how many great bands I was alerted to through Head-Fi. And that's what it's all about right - good tunes?
eggosmile.gif

absofreakinlootlee!

if you have broadband stymie check out www.kexp.org, and you can listen live next to the song ticker in the upper left corner. no commercials. i discovered stars, my morning jacket, and death cab for cutie there.

Nov 29, 2006 at 2:37 AM Post #102 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hirsch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still here. Wearing my reading glasses to see the posts
tongue.gif

That oughta get you an addition to your custom title!
tongue.gif

Nov 29, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #103 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by stuartr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would guess that anyone registered before 2003 is old school, but who knows? Anyway, I am around from time to time, but I have been pretty busy...I am here today because I am expecting to receive my KGSS and I am antsy!

Glad to see your post Stuart.

Nov 29, 2006 at 2:53 AM Post #104 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.PD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Glad to see your post Stuart.

Glad to see yours as well Monsieur PD!

Well, I got my KGSS in the mail from Justin, and man, the KGSS/Omega II combination is amazing! It's so nice to finally get it in my system instead of just lusting over it at meets....perhaps I will try to do a little writeup on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back