Head-Fi Members Travel Couch Source
May 3, 2004 at 5:13 AM Post #16 of 31
A couple people can stay at my place with some notice
smily_headphones1.gif

Trevor

May 23, 2004 at 10:48 PM Post #19 of 31
I'm in Irvine, CA (midway between LA and SD) and I've got a couch that can most likely be used (I live with 3 roommates, and I'd have to make sure they're fine with it too). Just so you're warned, the apartment's somewhat messy (we're going on our 3rd year in the same place), and there's often drinking, smoking, and loud music blasting into the late hours of the night...
biggrin.gif

Oct 11, 2006 at 3:09 PM Post #22 of 31
Hi all,

I really want to make the National meet in San Jose, but I don't think I can swing it unless there is someone who is willing to put me up while I am there. If there is a local head-fi'er who would allow me to be their houseguest, please let me know through PM. I will likely be flying in on thursday evening and leaving tuesday morning [cuts flight costs a bit to leave on weekdays]... unless the person putting me up has no problem with me being there even longer. I've got some vacation time banked and I've never been to Cali.

*fingers crossed*

- Jay
340smile.gif

Oct 11, 2006 at 7:52 PM Post #23 of 31
I can host 1 or 2 Head-Fiers, or as many as 4 (won't know about an extra 2 until March '07), for the 2007 National Meet (assuming I'll be living in the same apartment come April of course - but it's pretty likely I will be). My apartment is ~15 minutes from the hotel.

Couch is also available year-round for other meets as they come up.
wink.gif

Oct 22, 2006 at 8:11 PM Post #24 of 31
I will almost certainly be attending the International meet in 2007. I will be living near Orlando, Florida.
I know this is still very early to discuss matters like this, but if someone could take me for one or two days, that would really help as it would cut down the costs.

Mar 23, 2009 at 11:49 PM Post #27 of 31
Well I live in Denmark close to the capital of Copenhagen. Anyone coming around for say the Audio Engineering Society event this late summer will get the 3 meter times 1.something meter deluxe neon green custom made couch
wink.gif

Mar 30, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #28 of 31
I'm on Couchsurfing.com (under the same name). I have a place in Madison, WI that people can crash at if their ever in the area. Just let me know!

May 27, 2009 at 5:04 PM Post #30 of 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back