Head-Fi Meet in Lawrence Kansas! 9/13/2014 10am in Lawrence Public Library!!!
Sep 12, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #226 of 244
  So gents... packing everything up so i can hit the road in the AM.  I made a quick inventory of goods.  Super stoked, but kinda taken aback buy the total $$ value that will be riding with me!

Have it safe! 

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #227 of 244
Gear in my car is worth more than my car. I know how you feel.

Sep 12, 2014 at 9:13 PM Post #229 of 244
I am just returning from extended travel, and I have much catching up to do.  I will be there for only a short while at the beginning with the Stax Lambda Pros, Stax amp, and Yamaha Orthodynamic phones.  I figured that these are somewhat rare things that you guys might want have a chance to check out.  I am not bringing any source equipment or head amps. My laptop crashed so I won't be bringing much music either. Someone at the meet will need to have a powerhouse amp to get the most out of the Orthos. 

See you all tomorrow, if just for a while.

B in K

Sep 12, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #230 of 244
I am just returning from extended travel, and I have much catching up to do.  I will be there for only a short while at the beginning with the Stax Lambda Pros, Stax amp, and Yamaha Orthodynamic phones.  I figured that these are somewhat rare things that you guys might want have a chance to check out.  I am not bringing any source equipment or head amps. My laptop crashed so I won't be bringing much music either. Someone at the meet will need to have a powerhouse amp to get the most out of the Orthos. 

See you all tomorrow, if just for a while.

B in K

Awesome. I've never had the opportunity to try an electrostat, so I'd be more than happy to let you run off the Oppo if needed. I'm sure others would be happy to offer too.

Not quite sure how the energizers are fed a signal, so please forgive my ignorance if this isn't an option.

Sep 12, 2014 at 11:16 PM Post #234 of 244
Planning on getting there around 10am. Looking forward to the fun. Need to know now if I need to pack my hd800.

I think we have multiple hd800, so you don't need to bring it...IF YOU MUST, then bring it..
biggrin.gif

Please, drive safely.

Sep 12, 2014 at 11:20 PM Post #235 of 244
Planning on getting there around 10am. Looking forward to the fun. Need to know now if I need to pack my hd800.

More HD800s - better. I'm personally mostly interested in those and I think I'm not the only one.

On another hand, I'm really thinking whether I should pack my HD650s... those really will be in abundance.

Sep 12, 2014 at 11:26 PM Post #236 of 244
  final call, is anyone want to see my momentum or amperior?  let me know soon...if not i won't bring it..

I'm curious how closed Sennheisers sound like. So take them if you can, please.

Sep 12, 2014 at 11:33 PM Post #237 of 244
Awesome. I've never had the opportunity to try an electrostat, so I'd be more than happy to let you run off the Oppo if needed. I'm sure others would be happy to offer too.

Not quite sure how the energizers are fed a signal, so please forgive my ignorance if this isn't an option.

Sep 12, 2014 at 11:35 PM Post #238 of 244
I have an amp for the Stax. The Yamaha Orthos need an amp. Maybe I can bring the old Magnavox amp. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back