Head-Fi Logo Store!
Oct 6, 2001 at 3:57 AM Post #46 of 63
Hey Jude,

Nice stuff. I'll be interested to see what comes of product development. I'd agree with those who've said that the URL needs to be somewhere on the gear. Not too prominent, but evident.

Unfortunately I sit with the UK crew (Ducan, David, Raymond, etc) in that the shipping costs would just be prohibitive. Maybe I can strike up a deal with the boys to pick up some stuff en route through the States to the UK...... in 2003.
tongue.gif

Cheers
Hamsta

PS - I know HEAPS of people have done "What about..."s but I'll have to add one. What about bumper stickers? Not that I'd ever put one on my car's bumper, but they can go other places. And being nice and flat the postage should be dirt cheap!
biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2001 at 4:03 PM Post #48 of 63
You are gonna pay for that one.The "Headroom Guys" will be paying you a visit and it aint gonna be pretty

RIP DUDE,wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now

Rick

Oct 6, 2001 at 4:53 PM Post #49 of 63
I heard danny doubles as a hitman in his spare time...
eek.gif

Oct 6, 2001 at 5:48 PM Post #50 of 63
Quote:

Originally posted by HD-5000
hey jude how about a headphone and headphone amp store? or would that be going to far?

Hey, where did all the sponsors go? Hello? <echo>...hello...hello...hello...hello...</echo>
tongue.gif

Seriously, though, I have no interest in starting such a store. When it comes to being a headphone geek, I like being a customer.

Uh oh....Jan and Tyll just pulled up in a black Caprice with tinted windows....and they've got black suits and sunglasses on....have to go....
wink.gif

Oct 6, 2001 at 7:59 PM Post #51 of 63
Quote:

Uh oh....Jan and Tyll just pulled up in a black Caprice with tinted windows....and they've got black suits and sunglasses on....have to go....

LOL!

Uh-oh.....watch out, jude. THIS time, Tyll is serious. And Jan is pissed. And.....there's gonna be another HD-600 sales action RIGHT IN YOUR FRONT YARD!!!!

party....on....dudes...

Oct 7, 2001 at 2:07 AM Post #53 of 63
daydreaming sucks...

Oct 7, 2001 at 3:10 AM Post #55 of 63
Ahahaha, that's a great smiley, KR...!
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2001 at 11:32 PM Post #56 of 63
Did CafePress just open or something? I suddenly see a couple of other forums offering similar merchandise based on their own logos - forums like diyaudio.com and tribalwar.com.

Oct 7, 2001 at 11:39 PM Post #57 of 63
No, CafePress has been around for a little while, at least. I know MegaTokyo has had a store there for several months, if not longer.

Mar 14, 2003 at 8:53 AM Post #59 of 63
Any thoughts of having different size (smaller) stickers made? I thought it would be nice to put on PCDPs and stuff. Like have a clear one with black logo (for non black PCDPs/MD.) and a clear and white one for black PCDPs/MD.

Also, why isn't there a link to the logo shop on the homepage of this site?

Mar 14, 2003 at 9:01 AM Post #60 of 63
Quote:

Originally posted by brent_mr2
Also, why isn't there a link to the logo shop on the homepage of this site?

Whoo-hoo! 1 1/2-year-old thread revival!
wink.gif
There, uh, is a link though...under it it is says: "A Head-Fi thong? Head-Fi panties? Oh, you bet! And much more at the Head-Fi Logo Store."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back