Head-Fi is killing me. :)
Mar 17, 2004 at 6:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

stark23x

100+ Head-Fier
Order History
Audio-Technica ATH-A900 Art Headphone

Gotta have them now, so we can a/b them with the HD595s.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 17, 2004 at 6:40 AM Post #4 of 30
cmon guys. stark23x is just a little excited about his headphones. i can certainly relate and i am sure everyone on headfi can too. although this thread may not mean alot to us, i bet it means quite a lot to stark. besides, without all the happy audiophiles chitchatting about what's on their minds, head-fi would not exist. happy listening stark23x.

Mar 17, 2004 at 6:41 AM Post #5 of 30
thats why it is advised not to visit the forum when you are still recovering from hangover...

hehe... but seriously... i am looking forward for you to A/B A900 and the 595 ok.
make sure you do that once you have both cans !

Mar 17, 2004 at 6:46 AM Post #6 of 30
Because this is a forum for discussing headphones.
rolleyes.gif
At least you chose your username well.

Mar 17, 2004 at 7:45 AM Post #11 of 30
BLN and Grinch:
Why reply? If you have nothing constructive to say then leave his post alone. I too have made pointless posts to express my happiness of purchasing headphones. Who else can you really talk to that will share the same enthusiasm of headphones purchases other than HeadFier's? No one else really cares. So stop raining on one man's parade.

To Stark23x:
I understand, I've been through quite a few pair of headphones to compare. It does get costly though, let me be the hundreth to tell you
tongue.gif
Enjoy and I hope you have the discipline to call it quits when you are satisfied, if you don't you will always keep climbing the ladder and hearing better for more $$$. Enjoy and please post your impressions
600smile.gif

Mar 17, 2004 at 7:49 AM Post #13 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by bhd812
no it would be more of a tease cause you know there will be some good reviews and questions after burn-in.

most of these posts don't result in good reviews, but some do. perhaps we need a brag forum for all the "yo i just got X; impression coming soon" posts. I guess I should make a crack about A-T or sennheiser somewhere in this post but it's almost 3 am.

Mar 17, 2004 at 8:07 AM Post #15 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by Jbroad572
Why reply? If you have nothing constructive to say then leave his post alone. I too have made pointless posts to express my happiness of purchasing headphones. Who else can you really talk to that will share the same enthusiasm of headphones purchases other than HeadFier's? No one else really cares. So stop raining on one man's parade.

i wish head-fi had a simple useful rule added to their ever-growing list of silly ones: any thread that is started where the initial post does not include a single complete sentence, will be deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back