Head-Fi Houston Fall Meet: Saturday - October 20th, 2018 @ Looscan Library
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2018 at 12:49 AM Post #16 of 57
I would like to bring hardware, have tried the PM and it did not work. I would like to bring bunch of vinyl (33 and 45 LPs), a turntable, Sumiko cartridge, Black Swan preamp, Black AMP, Audeze, Fostex, a lab prototype of the soon the be BlackDAC with laptop.

Do you have space for the above? If so let me know, we should talk.

Thanks, Barry Thornton barry@austinaudioworks.com 512-266-7142

Oct 2, 2018 at 10:30 AM Post #21 of 57
Additionally I'll have the Surgex SX1120, Audeze EL-8, Audeze Mobius, Hifiman 400I(new cables and pads), Ray Samuels Intruder, Burson Play amp/dac. I'll bring my own table if need be.

Oct 8, 2018 at 1:43 AM Post #23 of 57
T - 12 days. Any more equipment? Small list right now. I'd bring it if I weren't going to see the symphony the same evening.

Oct 8, 2018 at 12:35 PM Post #25 of 57
T - 12 days. Any more equipment? Small list right now. I'd bring it if I weren't going to see the symphony the same evening.

If you would like to see and present something from a company, you are more than welcome to ask them for a loaner and bring it to a meet. We are not mind readers and we do not have ESP.:floatsmile:

Also, those who want to request for table space may do so, as we will open some spaces up. Even at the deadline, the worst we can say is “no”.:)

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018 at 6:10 PM Post #26 of 57
Snacks listed. Come on, folks! Sign up for a table with @verycoolalan and get first dibs on my :peanuts: and :poop: snacks!!!! :floatsmile:

00029000012585_A1C1.JPG

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018 at 10:00 PM Post #27 of 57
Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I can't bring the MSB/KGSSHV/007mk2 system that's listed. There's an issue with the AES input staying connected on the MSB and a really bad buzzing issue with the KGSSHV. Last I listened to the system, I was able to manage these issues but they've gotten worse since then. To anybody who was looking forward to these items, I apologize for the nonsense. Next time!

Oct 14, 2018 at 10:08 PM Post #28 of 57
Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I can't bring the MSB/KGSSHV/007mk2 system that's listed. There's an issue with the AES input staying connected on the MSB and a really bad buzzing issue with the KGSSHV. Last I listened to the system, I was able to manage these issues but they've gotten worse since then. To anybody who was looking forward to these items, I apologize for the nonsense. Next time!

You can’t use another digital input, besides AES?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back