Head-Fi has ruined my life!
May 23, 2003 at 7:22 PM Post #31 of 39
you're from jersey and you don't know how to get crack? come now.
tongue.gif

(apoligies to all those from jersey)

May 23, 2003 at 7:38 PM Post #32 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by usc goose
you're from jersey and you don't know how to get crack? come now.

Well, I usually don't use crack on a daily basis. But I bet that if you did take it while listening to music, it would maybe in some weird way make it sound better (considering what's going on in your head).

Who knows?

By the way, if someone ever tries the HD600 + crack combo, please post a review. I am interested.

May 23, 2003 at 8:50 PM Post #33 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by Knocturnal
What is so good that you have those collecting dust
confused.gif

My guess: sony CD3K.

May 24, 2003 at 4:56 AM Post #34 of 39
Knocturnal,

Quote:

What is so good that you have those collecting dust

The CD3K is my number one phone by a far margin, then the HD600, and A100ti respectively.

May 24, 2003 at 9:18 AM Post #36 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by MusicLover
By the way, if someone ever tries the HD600 + crack combo, please post a review. I am interested.

Hahahahah... there's a new sub-forum; Rigs + Substance Full Feature Reviews

Nomad Jukebox 3 -> Maxed Portable META42 -> LSD (4 hits) -> Sony CD3K

Sorry, I'm kind of out of it...

May 24, 2003 at 11:33 AM Post #37 of 39
Oww man, this addiction has started overcome my sanity. It seems headphones are more interesting than S3X.
What is really happening to me? How could this happened?

....Must.... Buy.... New.... Headphone.... Now....
eek.gif

May 24, 2003 at 11:52 AM Post #38 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by NewSc2
that silly Torgon

I am a real newbie, so please excuse me if the following question sounds silly and superfluous to you, but who, what or how is "Torgon"?!?

Thx!

May 24, 2003 at 1:31 PM Post #39 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by gswpete
Once your ears have a taste of good sound, you can never go back to anything less. That's the cold hard truth.

Here here to that... I'd be alot cheaper if I was a tone deaf consumer who'd pick any sony earphone and think it was the best thing since sliced bread. But alas, here I am listening to one of my five pairs of headphones I have, most of which I like the sound of (except my sony's)...

This place really can have a detrimental effect on ones funds, I'm a fulltime college student with not too much income per week from my job at hoyts cinemas and most of the people I know think I'm rather wierd for having so many headphones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back