Head-Fi has ruined my life!
May 23, 2003 at 6:09 AM Post #16 of 39
Right now, it is 2:15 a.m. where I am and I have to get up at 6:00 and I have no intention of going to sleep. Talk about getting to sleep on time.

May 23, 2003 at 6:30 AM Post #17 of 39
Dude, there is no cure, it's worse than heroin (albeit cheaper, but only just). I left this place for a couple months, and man, I was like in a coma for most of that time. I thought I'd catch up on all this "real life" that I'd been hearing about. Do you know whut? Nuthing happened. I don't remember a thing from that period of my life.

PS Whothefog is Targon? Quote:

Originally posted by MusicLover
I think there's some kind of drug your computer implants into you everytime you go to head-fi to keep you addicted.

No, it's a subliminable suggestion.

May 23, 2003 at 6:37 AM Post #19 of 39
Join the crown. Line forms at the right. Take a number and forgot ever having a life or time for anything else other than music, posting here, and wondering when you can afford the next upgrade.
biggrin.gif

I don't regret a minute spent here, but will be pulling away for a long time soon.

May 23, 2003 at 6:48 AM Post #21 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
Join the crown. Line forms at the right. Take a number and forgot ever having a life or time for anything else other than music, posting here, and wondering when you can afford the next upgrade.
biggrin.gif

I don't regret a minute spent here, but will be pulling away for a long time soon.

Nooooo, you can't leave us SIE! Of course you know there is no escape, and the addiction is a most potent one, so you'll eventually be forced to return sooner more likely than later.
wink.gif

May 23, 2003 at 6:49 AM Post #22 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by AIM9x
not when you start breaking into the R10 & orpheus realm.

Well, with heroin, you only buy what you can afford, you spend all your money on it, food, rent, not going to jail, all become secondary.

But with R10 and Orpheus, most of us are relegated to just looking on and weeping. So yes, this habit is cheaper.

But only just.

May 23, 2003 at 10:38 AM Post #25 of 39
that silly Torgon

May 23, 2003 at 3:14 PM Post #26 of 39
I understand your pain. Instead of having 500 dollars more in my saving account, I still have HD600 and A100ti collecting dust. I really want to sell them...but then...man...do they sound good...
It got worst, I also have atleast 10 discmans laying around as well. Those 10 Discmans are highend...and very expensive.

Purk
confused.gif

May 23, 2003 at 3:47 PM Post #27 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by zeplin
It's just that I'm addicted too and post a lot. I think I should join "team useless poster." Where do I sign up?

zeplin, 1.34 posts a day? is that really team useless poster material? it's time to get into a serious training regimen of non-stop rants, mulitple posting, useless complaints, and mindless ramblings. you can do it. all it takes is crack.

May 23, 2003 at 5:11 PM Post #28 of 39
One of my problems is that I'm self employed and spend a lot of time in front of my workstations. So whenever I have a spare moment and am having a coffee (or ten) I'm here and in other forums / news sites. One of the advantages of having multiple monitors and multiple PC's around me is that I can view all those sites simultaneously
biggrin.gif

I've stayed fairly constant at 8 or so posts a day. I probably deserve my title...

May 23, 2003 at 7:12 PM Post #29 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by usc goose
it's time to get into a serious training regimen of non-stop rants, mulitple posting, useless complaints, and mindless ramblings. you can do it. all it takes is crack.

You know where I can get some of this crack? You know, to keep up the posting?

May 23, 2003 at 7:19 PM Post #30 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by purk
I still have HD600 and A100ti collecting dust. I really want to sell them...but then...man...do they sound good...

Purk
confused.gif

What is so good that you have those collecting dust
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back