Head-Fi Gaming Nights
Mar 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #31 of 48
How long have you had that Windows 7 installation going? It might just due to a messy system, with leftovers from previously installed software, drivers included, and that all adds up.

Apr 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM Post #32 of 48
It doesn't seem that anybody plays mw3 for pc 
frown.gif

Apr 18, 2012 at 8:17 AM Post #33 of 48
PC gamer here but no MW3 unfortunately FutileDevices. Mainly playing L4D2, Mass effect 3, bad company 2 and a couple others let me know if anyones interested in a couple of games sometime.

Apr 18, 2012 at 8:06 PM Post #34 of 48
Does anybody have America's Army? It's free (provided you can convince it you're in the USA
wink.gif
), so at least that would remove the problem of not everyone having a game.

Apr 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #35 of 48
I've had it running for a few months now. It's runs other games fine and there aren't that many programs installed.. I recently uninstalled Origen as I do not like the idea of EA spying on me.. but now I can't play Battlefield 3 on PC..

Quote:
How long have you had that Windows 7 installation going? It might just due to a messy system, with leftovers from previously installed software, drivers included, and that all adds up.

May 1, 2012 at 5:54 AM Post #36 of 48
Just outta curiosity, no TF2 on OP post? Free to play now with a steam account and a great game by all standards...yes it's trade fortress 2 or hat fortress 2 but it's still a great game.

May 2, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #39 of 48
Well it wasn't at the beginning, now you can encounter some, but I see them very, very rarely.

May 2, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #40 of 48
Dare I even ask, any one playing Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii still, I might get back into it if i had some friends to join me :3

May 9, 2012 at 7:53 PM Post #41 of 48
Anyone up for Black Ops or Battlefield 3 on the PS3 tonight? I'll be on for a few hours.

May 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM Post #43 of 48
Quote:
I've had it running for a few months now. It's runs other games fine and there aren't that many programs installed.. I recently uninstalled Origen as I do not like the idea of EA spying on me.. but now I can't play Battlefield 3 on PC..

Dude, Something is weird!  You PC is plenty good enough for BF3. Have you tried low detail settings?  Hmm just for peace of mind, www.malwarebytes.org.  Give yourself a nice run of that.

BTW, Anyone playing Diablo 3?  Like LoL, BF3, GoT as well!  Name is GettCouped on pretty much every game.

May 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #44 of 48
Quote:
Dude, Something is weird!  You PC is plenty good enough for BF3. Have you tried low detail settings?  Hmm just for peace of mind, www.malwarebytes.org.  Give yourself a nice run of that.

BTW, Anyone playing Diablo 3?  Like LoL, BF3, GoT as well!  Name is GettCouped on pretty much every game.

Malwarebytes, Avast, and common sense. Best anti virus ever....mostly common sense.

May 28, 2012 at 2:40 AM Post #45 of 48
Quote:
Malwarebytes, Avast, and common sense. Best anti virus ever....mostly common sense.

Hey, we all get caught out there sometimes. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back