Head-Fi Gaming Nights
Mar 10, 2012 at 4:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 48

Zombie_X

Headphoneus Supremus
I would love to organize a Head-Fi gaming night or tournament. If anyone is interested is such a thing post below and we can go from there.

I have a few options:
1) Battlefield 3 (PS3/XBOX)
2) Call of Duty Black Ops (PS3/XBOX)
2) Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3/XBOX)
4) Gears of War 3
5) Left 4 Dead (XBOX/PC)
6) Left 4 Dead 2 (XBOX/PC)
7) Counter-Strike (PC)
8) Counter-Strike Source (PC)

Any of the games we play would be recorded and uploaded to my Youtube page.

Mar 10, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #2 of 48
I would love to organize a Head-Fi gaming night or tournament. If anyone is interested is such a thing post below and we can go from there.

I have a few options:
1) Battlefield 3 (PS3/PS3)>

Is that supposed to read Battlefield 3 (PS3/PC)?

If so, I'm up for a PC BF3 evening. I don't have any consoles though. Fun idea.

Mar 10, 2012 at 8:37 PM Post #4 of 48
Do you happen to have any of the older Battlefield titles in your PC game library? I'd be down for some BF1942 or BF2.

Failing that, we could do Left 4 Dead (2), though given one infamous moment during a "collect the gas cans" final stage where it became unwinnable due to the final gas can being unreachable, my group of friends basically swore off it forever and we now play Killing Floor or PAYDAY: The Heist instead.

Finally, for those of us willing to go retro, I'm also up for Descent 1/2/3 co-op (using DXX-Rebirth for the first two and D3 1.5) and Hexen II (using the Hammer of Thyrion source port).

(Also, come to think of it...how about a Ventrilo/TeamSpeak/Mumble Head-Fi server for these gaming nights?)

Mar 10, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #6 of 48
I have Battlefield 2 on PC. 

I have never played LFD2, but have just ordered it. I love the first one a lot.

I have the Hexen Dreamcast port... sadly Sega Online no longer works..

Quote:
Do you happen to have any of the older Battlefield titles in your PC game library? I'd be down for some BF1942 or BF2.

Failing that, we could do Left 4 Dead (2), though given one infamous moment during a "collect the gas cans" final stage where it became unwinnable due to the final gas can being unreachable, my group of friends basically swore off it forever and we now play Killing Floor or PAYDAY: The Heist instead.

Finally, for those of us willing to go retro, I'm also up for Descent 1/2/3 co-op (using DXX-Rebirth for the first two and D3 1.5) and Hexen II (using the Hammer of Thyrion source port).

(Also, come to think of it...how about a Ventrilo/TeamSpeak/Mumble Head-Fi server for these gaming nights?)

Mar 10, 2012 at 11:51 PM Post #7 of 48
You never uploaded our kicking ass in BLOPS! Lol.

I know you have it Zombie. Castlevania HD for PS3. I'd love to show off my skillz in that game. :wink:

Mar 11, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #8 of 48
Then we should play tonight, ok? And I never did upload the BLOPS gameplay. I still have it all. Maybe later I'll upload a few matches.

Quote:
You never uploaded our kicking ass in BLOPS! Lol.
I know you have it Zombie. Castlevania HD for PS3. I'd love to show off my skillz in that game.
wink.gif

Mar 11, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #11 of 48
Mar 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #12 of 48
I'm up for Left 4 Dead 2 and CSS on PC. I'm on Spring break right now so I have lots of time for gaming. 
 Anyone play Starcraft 2? I just started and I think a Head-Fi gaming might would be sweet. Not much audio in SC2, though.

Mar 14, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #15 of 48
I have both Counter-Strikes, but I don't have anything else on the list. The only other online shooter I play is America's Army 3.

I'm a little rusty at CS, but I'm in if there's a tournament or gaming night happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back