Head-Fi Folding@Home: Join the team!
Aug 17, 2004 at 1:35 AM Post #212 of 384
I'd just like to welcome the new members to Head-fi's folding at home. There are quite a few of you that just turned in one or two wus, and keep up the work!

Aug 17, 2004 at 12:57 PM Post #214 of 384
welcome to the team, xantus
biggrin.gif

Aug 19, 2004 at 7:36 PM Post #216 of 384
I have joined in the fun now. School is starting the 24th, so I can dedicate this 1800+ for roughly 15 hours a day/night now.
cool.gif

Aug 19, 2004 at 11:10 PM Post #218 of 384
Well, got moved into NC fine and dandy now, however, I still can't fold. The 2nd phone line here that was installed for the computer is absolutely horrendous. Drops out constantly. I shudder to think trying to upload a WU. I think the Telco's coming out tomorrow, and as soon as I land a job, I'm upgrading to DSL anyway. Also, the NICs that I stupidly forgot back in NE are being shipped here, so I'll be able to hook my computer up to the internet. Give it a few more weeks, and I'll have another XP 2000+ and a PIII 550 folding, in addition to this Celery 1.1 I'm on right now.

(-:Stephonovich:)

Aug 23, 2004 at 6:37 AM Post #219 of 384
Sorry to hear that stephonovich. You better get those pc's running, cuz i just edged you out! Congrats to everyone, we just broke 400 for team rankings. Keep up the folding, and we need more members, so if youre still deciding to join, just do it!!!!

Aug 24, 2004 at 12:43 AM Post #220 of 384
Unfortunately for me, my mobo just fried on my XP 2000+. The good thing is, MSI has a 3-year warranty, and as this board is no longer made, there's a very good possibility that I'll get a new, better one. In any case, it's getting replaced. 'Till then, though, just this Celery folding...

I notice Duncan's moved up. Jolly good. And Oddball's joined... would this be the first female member for Head-Fi Folding@Home?
biggrin.gif

(-:Stephonovich:)

Aug 24, 2004 at 12:49 AM Post #221 of 384
Idiot construction workers woke me up at 7:30am futzing with the power. All my UPS's have been shreeking their alarms. Well, I had to shut down my power hungry workstation. As well as my other box. So I am down to one CPU today. I've overloaded my UPS's enough as it is, I'll have to upgrade.

I'll be firing them back up when I get back home tonight.

-Ed

Aug 24, 2004 at 10:43 AM Post #223 of 384
Hehe. I've been from 26th to 14th in just a week. Woohoo. But the madness will all stop soon, as my main folder machine will have to stop folding soon. I guess I'm going to have to come back with more machines later on!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back