Head-Fi delays
Mar 4, 2004 at 2:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Music Fanatic

Headphoneus Supremus
It seems that this evening has seen an exceptionally large number of Head-Fi slowdowns. I know that Neil and Jude are working hard on this, and that we are all looking forward to a more smoothly running system soon.

Mar 4, 2004 at 3:29 AM Post #3 of 6
Why is Head-Fi SOOOO Sloow?

Lately Head-Fi has been completely inaccessible for hours. Today from 4pm until 7:22 I couldn’t get into a single form. Several times a day this happens and the afternoons are just terrible lately. It just seems to be getting worse.

So what’s up? Time for a new server? I’d be more than happy to throw a few shekels into the fund.

I’m serious about contributing to help. Layout your PayPal address and I’ll do it. I like it here and have gotten a huge benefit for the cost. I don’t want to complain when Jude is probably losing money all the time anyways.

If you need more money I could put on my Head-Fi thong and work the streets?

Mitch

Mar 4, 2004 at 4:20 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by neil
Yep. I'm on it. Sorry, was on the road/air most of the day. Just getting situated.

That's no excuse! Jude should hook you up with a wireless internet access plan, cell phone, pager, and everything else so that you don't have a life and keep head-fi running smoothly at at times.

Kidding, you're doing a great job considering all the changes and such recently. Keep up the good work Neil.

Mar 4, 2004 at 4:38 AM Post #6 of 6
yeah, i really appreciate this place alot. i really can't donate now, but in the future, i really would like to give back.

i guess the loaner program started with that idea. and i hope to make it fly. it'll take time tho.

anyways, thanks alot, everyone here is great. This is one of the most positive and nurturing environments i've ever seen for a hobby, or for anything for that matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back