Head-fi Chiks? 0_o
Apr 9, 2013 at 2:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Sylaw

500+ Head-Fier
I Do knw HiFi chiks exist... yet never seen a one in person  .. just  one or two here and their ,But I was just curious How many HiFi owners here are girls? Any on this forum, if so i applaud you guys.. 
beerchug.gif

Apr 9, 2013 at 3:00 AM Post #2 of 19
Quote:
yet never seen a one in person nor met a one.. just  one or two here and their

Wot? You either have seen one/met one or you haven't.  Sorry for being pedantic.

Apr 9, 2013 at 5:12 AM Post #3 of 19
Quote:
Wot? You either have seen one/met one or you haven't.  Sorry for being pedantic.

uhh. havent =='t... have u?? like people who buy LCD3's 800's and stuff.. have u? 

Apr 9, 2013 at 5:19 AM Post #4 of 19
There is one female headfi-er here that is as hardcore with gear than 99% of us. Muppetface. She resides in her Diary of a Girl thread. There are few other female head-fier's forgot there user names. lolol.

Note1: I'm not a stalker.
Note2: I may not be making sense I apologise I'm quite high atm. 
size]

Apr 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM Post #7 of 19
Quote:
I'm guessing that Dubstep Girl is female. But remember, on the internet GIRL is an acronym for Guy In Real Life.

wow...  2 for the count :p 

Apr 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #9 of 19
Quote:
I'm guessing that Dubstep Girl is female. But remember, on the internet GIRL is an acronym for Guy In Real Life.

Someone have to ask him/her? 
biggrin.gif

yo kirosia. 

Apr 10, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #10 of 19
Apr 10, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #11 of 19
Dont u Guys Find chicks Who are in to Hifi is Extremely appealing? I dont know is it mental attraction but That's kinda with me for some reason... I wish my Girl to Be an Audiophile.. too bad she loves her ear pods than any of my stuff.. Arr Women..
angry_face.gif

Apr 10, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #13 of 19
Quote:
Dont u Guys Find chicks Who are in to Hifi is Extremely appealing?

No, because if it does become of a hobby they have an strong interest in as well your wallet get's double damage from it along with clothing, jewellry etc. I can't spell for schit when I'm high.

Apr 10, 2013 at 7:20 AM Post #14 of 19
Quote:
No, because if it does become of a hobby they have an strong interest in as well your wallet get's double damage from it along with clothing, jewellry etc. I can't spell for schit when I'm high.

Dude How Often Do u get high? 
biggrin.gif
   .... Who pays for her? Id rather Kill my Self. buying stuff here and their is kinda okay though.. :p

Apr 10, 2013 at 7:23 AM Post #15 of 19
Think all the good times u can have... U can talk about crap insted of Family issues.. :p  + She wont get pissed when u Buy stuff which cost more than your Wedding ring...  i think it would be a perfect combination...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back