Head-fi Austin - January 23 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #108 of 166
We have a large dolly if anyone has many boxes that need to be brought up. Text Dan at the number posted above and park in the loading area temporarily.

Jan 23, 2016 at 9:19 AM Post #109 of 166
Heading up there shortly. See everyone soon-ish.

Jan 23, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #110 of 166
Cedar hit me pretty bad so I'm just now leaving from BCS area. Hopefully I'll be there by 12:30!

Jan 23, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #114 of 166
Hey guys, I had a blast! I loved the HE1000, definitely the best at the show to my ears. Also figured I'm gonna buy the ODAC probably, does anyone have a comparison to the Modi 2 Uber? Those extra inputs seem nice. (plus I have an Asgard 2 so it would match, I enjoyed the jerg modded he500 also)

Jan 23, 2016 at 4:38 PM Post #115 of 166
Sorry I missed the afternoon crowd, but am glad I was able to make it this time! Big thanks to Chris and Dan for organizing and hosting - the space was beautiful.

Here are some of the pics I took:

Jan 24, 2016 at 12:20 AM Post #119 of 166
I had a ton of fun meeting everyone and just listening to the gear that we spend so much time talking about! I can't wait for more pictures!

Gear highlights: LCD-4
atsmile.gif
, SR-009, ZMF Blackwood [Omni], the treble of the Grados I tried (can't remember which ones), the Austin Audioworks Black Swan and that whole chain of gear...

But mostly...

It taught me that I'm REALLY happy with the gear I have! There was nothing I tried that I just had to have, and that's a great feeling, knowing that I can come home to something that I know is getting me exactly where I need to be!

Jan 24, 2016 at 4:09 AM Post #120 of 166
So sad :frowning2:

The TL;DR version is I drove from Dallas to Austin Friday night and woke up Saturday with some kind of sick.

Aside from that, thank you to everyone involved including, but not limited to, hosting, logistics, vendors, and attendees.

It sounds like it was a great time and I'm thankful to be apart of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back