Head-Fi Art Club
Nov 22, 2014 at 8:25 AM Post #16 of 223
Everyone has potential here 
biggrin.gif

But yeah not much artist I guess. I'm still working on some pics but not in the mood to finish it 

Nov 22, 2014 at 10:17 AM Post #17 of 223
  Everyone has potential here 
biggrin.gif

But yeah not much artist I guess. I'm still working on some pics but not in the mood to finish it 

I have 3 works to finish, and progress is so slow lol

Nov 22, 2014 at 7:20 PM Post #19 of 223
Not me. :'(

Don't sell yourself short on potential. It's often a matter of practice and learning. Even if you don't think you have what they might call "natural talent"

Nov 22, 2014 at 7:51 PM Post #20 of 223
Don't sell yourself short on potential. It's often a matter of practice and learning. Even if you don't think you have what they might call "natural talent"

haha Thanks for those inspiring words, but I'm not an artist. Those photos I posted were merely amusing images I found on Google. I haven't painted anything since high school, and I only posted them to bump the post, hoping to see more work. You however, do have talent, and its apparent. 

Nov 22, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #21 of 223
haha Thanks for those inspiring words, but I'm not an artist. Those photos I posted were merely amusing images I found on Google. I haven't painted anything since high school, and I only posted them to bump the post, hoping to see more work. You however, do have talent, and its apparent. 

Haha, bumps for a good cause are always welcome =)

Well thanks! not sure I agree =) but I do love art. I have so little time these days for any sort of artistic outlet that I'm trying to squeeze in any few minutes I can for my own sanity (while not giving up my other routine).

Done in the 10 minutes I had to to wait for someone in their office a bit earlier with a fat ballpoint pen:

Had no time and couldn't decide what I wanted to try with the body, but it would probably have ended up being a character design sheet -esque pose.

Nov 23, 2014 at 8:27 AM Post #23 of 223
+ Subbed.
Some beautiful work folx, very inspiring!
I'll do something headphone-related to add at some point soon,
Here is my 1st effort with 2 of Painter 2015's new particle brushes (with my wacom tablet)

....did the ship 1st and added the storm afterwards 

Nov 23, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #24 of 223
Here are also some pencil sketches from My animal life drawing sketchbook:

Nov 23, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #26 of 223
New blood! :D

Nov 23, 2014 at 11:24 PM Post #28 of 223

Some Charcoal Sketches by Me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back