Head-Fi and Love!
Feb 15, 2005 at 5:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Cortes

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys/gals, I just was wondering if there exists someone in the head-fi community who found the love (or at least a love) through his/her passion for hi-fi.
Yeap!!! I know is one of the most ridiculous questions in the head-fi's history, but it's a little funny and one never knows
k1000smile.gif

Salu2

Feb 15, 2005 at 5:57 AM Post #2 of 7
It must've taken a lot of courage for you to ask that question, so I'll oblige and answer.

Once I fell in love with a member in this forum. Everything was really pleasant and fun until the day we met... The place which we were supposing to meat was a small restaurant in the local shopping mall, adjacent to wal-mart. The moment I entered the restaurant, I could not help but smell a very pungent yet familiar smell enveloping the air. I noticed most people were leaving and they all had a sort of silly expression on their faces. I kept thinking what this smell could be - and then like a lightning bolt it hit me - Ear Wax!

I got disoriented, and felt suffocated; I could not fathom the horror, the sheer terror of being inside an ear wax smelling restaurant. It was all too much for me, I grabbed my nose and rushed to the door, my left foot got caught in a chair and I fell. I screamed and clawed my way out of the resturant and kept on screaming. The highs in my screams must have been really harsh because most people seemed to cover their ears.

I run, and never looked back; it was a very scary experience. Ever since that day, I vowed to myself that no matter what, I will never look for love in head-fi forums again.

Feb 15, 2005 at 8:20 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by wali
I run, and never looked back; it was a very scary experience. Ever since that day, I vowed to myself that no matter what, I will never look for love in head-fi forums again.

There's love between people on the forums here?

Feb 15, 2005 at 4:14 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepkyng
I had a girl hit on me because i was wearing grados, but i've already got one of dem ball n' chains
biggrin.gif

That is indeed EXACTLY what happened to me. Hit on while married, she thought my MS-1s were Grados. LazerD (the guy who gave me the SR71) can vouch for me. The day that happened he went out and got a SR225 lol. I didn't have the heart to tell the gal that ... they were Alessandros
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back