Head-Fi 2010 Christmas Gift Exchange Whadjaget? Thread
Dec 17, 2010 at 2:07 AM Post #18 of 58
There may be more...

Dec 17, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #19 of 58
A good pair I agree (the Rush albums that were mentioned on page 1).. damn you reply button

Dec 17, 2010 at 6:24 AM Post #20 of 58
What did you get J W? Craiglester is always very generous, I remember when I was paired up with him 3 years ago
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2010 at 10:09 AM Post #21 of 58
I couldn't be as generous as I'd have liked this year, alas. Lots of expenses this year (new bathroom and furnace/AC ain't cheap ya know).

Anyway, it's the thought that counts, right :wink:

Part 2 will be familiar to anyone who has been paired with me in the past.

Dec 17, 2010 at 11:16 PM Post #24 of 58

Quote:
My partner, y3110w went above and beyond and now I have 4 lovely CDs to listen to:

Kelly Clarkson's My December
Jessie Baylin's Firesight
Explosions in the Sky's The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place
Kings of Leon's Aha Shake Heartbreak

I haven't gotten a chance to listen to them yet, but I'm ripping them for my flight.  These CDs couldn't have come at a better time as they will help with the long flight.

I'm already pumped about this exchange for next year.

Well you were very generous yourself. I got The Roots album How I Got Over, T.Rex's album Electric Warrior and a $25 Amazon giftcard. Many thanks man!

Dec 17, 2010 at 11:39 PM Post #25 of 58
I was self-paired with Donlaw
I got home today after finals and found a package at my door. Inside were Earthling and Reality by David Bowie.
Very very nice way to celebrate the conclusion of the semester.
A great many thanks!

Dec 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM Post #26 of 58
Was paired with pat1006..got this 

Am stoked!!..Excellent CD and i discovered a new band i apparently really like since i've already listened to the CD over a half dozen times :p

Dec 22, 2010 at 7:48 AM Post #30 of 58
I was paired up with Midoo1990 and got Loreena McKennitt's An Ancient Muse.

It's an interesting choice, given that she works out of Canada and I've never listened to her music before.  At any rate, she is a remarkable singer and it's a really nicely recorded album.

Thanks Midoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back