Head-Direct RE252 review: Prepare to be blown away!
Feb 8, 2010 at 4:14 PM Post #16 of 18
What was your audio source?

Did they kept in place even when you walk with them outside?
How good is the sound isolation?

PS: Sorry for the spam but the headphones look realy nice but I need to know if they are good outdoors otherwhise I will not buy them...

Feb 20, 2010 at 12:58 PM Post #17 of 18
I was very excited to get my RE252s. I heard the prototype at the NY meet in the fall of 2009 and thought they were great. I was impressed with the sound as well as the fit. They were the most IEMs I had tried to date.

Unfortunately with the final product I am having fit issues with all of the supplied tips. None of them stay inside my ears. I can tell that the sound is there if I push them in, but they eventually slide out. I've seen posts that elude to using decored olives or Comply tips but I can't find any specific advice on how to do this. I find that any other manufacturer's tips don't fit on the RE252 nozzles.

What are the alternatives to the stock tips?

Apr 5, 2010 at 5:26 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find it ironic to find a thread claiming the RE0 rivals the ER-4P and E500/SE530 when this earphone is clearly much better than the RE0…I bet the reviewer would drop their jaw after hearing these!

It was me and ...
Quote:

Originally Posted by kostalex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When I listened to RE252, I dropped my jaw.

I find it ironic to wrote this 10 days before your review. You did not know that my jaw is already dropped.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back