HEAD DIRECT is SENDING THE HM-602 BACK TO ME !!!!
Nov 10, 2010 at 10:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

ovrclkd

100+ Head-Fier

Nov 11, 2010 at 6:00 AM Post #4 of 17
Read the story from both sides on this page, not pretty though.

Nov 11, 2010 at 6:07 AM Post #5 of 17
Strange....I have heard even from Fang's competitors that he is a good man and a stand up guy. I have met him twice in person and he sure seems that way to me. I have also written to him a few times and he has been prompt in answering me with nothing but kindness and politeness.

Maybe you should give him some time.

Nov 11, 2010 at 6:13 AM Post #6 of 17
Well, sit down, have a drink, and cool down a little. Losing temper doesn't benefit anyone, even you. 

Nov 11, 2010 at 10:11 AM Post #8 of 17
Some people need to chill out.....sheesh!
Also, it would not have been "ripped off" if one received a refund.

Nov 11, 2010 at 6:26 PM Post #10 of 17
Please, keep your word bro, send back all the extras and get the refund. I do hope you know that legally your held accountable for the trouble this may cause, as you agreed - in a publicly viewed forum no less - to accept a refund. Send back all the goodies and be done with it, it's shows that your a responsible buyer.

Nov 11, 2010 at 7:07 PM Post #11 of 17

I began to post the entire PM but it is not worth it and reads like a bad soap opera. In a nutshell he would not return this to me and I got furious. No matter how this gets spun he was looking to make more $$$ on this deal. This could have been avoided. Think what you may of me but "If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything". I was not going to be taken advantage of. Some of you would have done the same, some would of let him dictate what was to become of your hard earned money. I will not. 

Going forward I will keep my thoughts on this player to myself as I promised Fang in our PM's. Being there was "no problem" with it I wanted to give it another try. That is my right.

I realize I've brought any ill feelings towards me upon myself, all from people who don't know me. Do I have any regrets, only that he didn't see fit to just send it back when I asked politely. Would I do this again to protect myself, you betcha.

I sincerely apologize to every member on this forum if I have offended any of you in any way and will not post in any Head Direct related threads.

If admin wants to ban me I will understand.

***************************************************************************************************​

Nov 11, 2010 at 7:40 PM Post #12 of 17
I read some people making jokes about this user. Sure he should had be more calm but that doesn't make him wrong. Just because he stated that he will acccept a refund, doesnt mean he signed a contract. Many sellers stated stuff in their products that couldnt be fulfilled and sent email to the customer about the change. Buyer has the same right and even more because you made a transaction with specific specs.
It was a customer support issue and he had the right to change his mind and decide to keep the product.
Actually in cases were the product has no problem or the opposite (warranty void), the two possible choices is the refund or the return with his one costs.(similar to the case, who someone screw his S:flo2, and mp4nation rightfully told him they would only ship the player back, at his own cost)

Nov 11, 2010 at 9:12 PM Post #14 of 17
@ovrclkd: I'm not mad at you, and I hold no grudge against you. I just felt it was the best option to return the player as it was agreed upon, before you had a change of heart. I am glad you've worked it out, and your getting the player back, as you wanted. Now, lets move on, have some coffee & cake - and all be kool with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back