HDtracks Launches in Germany and the United Kingdom!!!
Sep 9, 2014 at 2:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

HDtracks

Sponsor: HDTracks
Sep 11, 2014 at 4:12 AM Post #8 of 19
  Sorry when I'm a little bit confused, but why is this better for me that you guys launched in Germany?
I'm from Germany and buying songs from hdtracks.com for over a year now.
For example last week I bought "Ed Sheeran - X" for 18$ (~14€) now it costs 20€

That is the best first post I ever read here.

Sep 11, 2014 at 5:08 AM Post #9 of 19
  Sorry when I'm a little bit confused, but why is this better for me that you guys launched in Germany?
I'm from Germany and buying songs from hdtracks.com for over a year now.
For example last week I bought "Ed Sheeran - X" for 18$ (~14€) now it costs 20€

I too would like to know what's the deal with that. Certainly not a positive start.

Sep 11, 2014 at 1:40 PM Post #10 of 19
Blood on the Tracks 96/24 from HDTracks.com: $17.98
Blood on the Tracks 96/24 from HDTracks.co.uk.: £17.00 (inc. 20% VAT)

Even allowing for 20% VAT the UK price should be no more than £13.37 i.e. £11.14 nett

£14.16 - 11.14 = 3.02. The UK price is 27% higher than the US price. Talk about a flaming rip-off. :mad:

Sep 15, 2014 at 2:08 PM Post #11 of 19
Launched in the UK and Germany, with ridiculous price gouging.

Anyway, one shouldn't be buying from them from outside the US anyway - their Terms and Conditions specifically state that only people in the continental US are permitted to buy from them.
rolleyes.gif

http://www.hdtracks.co.uk/terms-and-conditions  -  see No. 11 (same for the German store!)

Sep 15, 2014 at 3:14 PM Post #12 of 19
  Launched in the UK and Germany, with ridiculous price gouging.

Anyway, one shouldn't be buying from them from outside the US anyway - their Terms and Conditions specifically state that only people in the continental US are permitted to buy from them.
rolleyes.gif

http://www.hdtracks.co.uk/terms-and-conditions  -  see No. 11 (same for the German store!)

Hello we appreciate your comment and thanks for pointing that out.  The terms and conditions is an error and we are updating them. 

Sep 15, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #13 of 19
With regard to pricing we are constrained by the wholesale pricing dictated by our label partners. Plus we are responsible for the VAT [which is included in the price] as well as payments to publishers. HDtracks wants to do everything in its power to make our pricing as attractive as possible to consumers so please be on the lookout for sale items and special discount offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back