HD650s - Where's the hype?
Sep 19, 2003 at 4:41 PM Post #16 of 29
Quote:

Originally posted by ManiacSmile
Well, i could read it and obvoiusly you could , but what about other people

Thanks a lot for your hint, ManiacSmile! I have edited the Russian post accordingly by adding the appropriate emoticon.

By the way, the Russian text contains bits & pieces that everyone should be able to understand, e.g. "Sennheiser", "HD 650" or "10.....39500".

Sep 19, 2003 at 4:57 PM Post #17 of 29
I don't see a sh..t there just scrambled characteres, do you need any special languaje support installed for that???

Sep 19, 2003 at 5:23 PM Post #18 of 29
Quote:

Originally posted by gpalmer
I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure there will be all the hype you can handle long before we can buy them!
biggrin.gif
Shortly thereafter, there will be a huge groundswell of people knocking them followed by some really good deals in the for sale forum!

NAILED IT!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Sugano-san
They say it's better sounding than the HD 600, with (i) clearer, (ii) more immediate, and (iii) more compact sound and a tighter bass. It's their new reference headphone

Sounds like a Grado. They've done their homework!

Quote:

In comparison they describe the HD 600 as neutral and unspectacular, but highly detailed sounding

Isn't 'neutral' what everyone wants?

Sep 19, 2003 at 6:45 PM Post #19 of 29
Quote:

Originally posted by Beagle
Isn't 'neutral' what everyone wants?

Obviously not if there are those that enjoy Grados!
rs1smile.gif

Sep 19, 2003 at 7:20 PM Post #20 of 29
Doesn't this thread count?
wink.gif

I suspect we will be drowned in hype once they are released, and I mean truly deeply drowned. I bet these will become the most hotly debated phones ever. It's a big deal that Sennheiser is releasing a new top-end can, plus there are a million HD600 owners/lovers/former owners/haters around here so everyone has a frame of reference and an expectation of what these phones "should be". Will they be different enough to please nay-sayers, or so different they won't appeal to the true believers of the HD600?

It will be interesting....
smily_headphones1.gif

Mark

Sep 19, 2003 at 7:51 PM Post #21 of 29
I for one will admit to AT W1000's having taken over duties for my hd600's, hmmmm, maybe time for those to hit the for sale forum, I think I may have to dust them off though, oh no, I forgot, they are in the box I got them with.

So bottom line, hype or not, I couldn't give a rip either way unless I see some people on this board that I REALLY respect giving these phones hugh props before I would plunk any $$$$$ for them!

Sep 19, 2003 at 8:09 PM Post #22 of 29
Quote:

Originally posted by markl
I suspect we will be drowned in hype once they are released, and I mean truly deeply drowned. I bet these will become the most hotly debated phones ever.

Yupper, this will be quite a circus! I'm going to pick up a set one way or the other, but it should really stir things up on this board and in a good way!
wink.gif

Sep 19, 2003 at 8:24 PM Post #23 of 29
I really can't wait till the waves of neverending hype are here. It'll be the debate of the century.
biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2003 at 5:36 AM Post #26 of 29
Here's the translation of the Russian text. My translation is a bit awkward, but you get the general gist.

Quote:

Íàóøíèêè
Sennheiser HD 650
Îêíî

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Öåíà
Senheiser HD 650 - îòêðûòûå äèíàìè÷åñêèå Hi-End ñòåðåî íàóøíèêè âûñøåãî êëàññà. ßâëÿÿñü íîâåéøåé ðàçðàáîòêîé íà áàçå HD 600, íîâûå HD 650 èñïîëüçóþò íîâûå ìàòåðèàëû, îáåñïå÷èâàþùèå åù¸ áîëåå âûñîêîå êà÷åñòâî çâó÷àíèÿ. Sennheiser HD 650 - ýòî ýòàëîí çâó÷àíèÿ, ïîãðóæàþùèé ñëóøàòåëÿ â ìèð ìóçûêè, ãäå ðàñêðûâàþòñÿ ãîðèçîíòû íîâîãî àóäèî, íà ïîðîãå êîòîðûõ ìû ñòîèì!

Îñíîâíûå õàðàêòåðèñòèêè

Ïîïàðíî íàñòðàèâàåìàÿ ñèñòåìà ãîëîâíûõ òåëåôîíîâ ñ âûñîêîé äèíàìè÷åñêèîé ñòàáèëüíîñòüþ îáîèõ êàíàëîâ ( + /1 äÁ)

Îïòèìèçèðîâàííîå êîìïüþòåðíîå ìîäåëèðîâàíèå ãåîìåòðèè ýëåêòðîìàãíèòíûõ ñèñòåì òåëåôîíîâ äëÿ ìèíèìèçàöèè èíòåðìîäóëÿöèîííûõ è ãàðìîíè÷åñêèõ èññêàæåíèé

Î÷åíü ëåãêèå àëëþìèíèåâûå êàòóøêè èíäóêòèâíîñòè ãàðàíòèðóþò áûñòðóþ ïåðåõîäíóþ õàðàòåðèñòèêó áåç ïîòåðü óðîâíÿ âõîäÿùåãî ñèãíàëà

Ñïåöèàëüíî ðàçðàáîòàííûé àêóñòè÷åñêèé øåëê, ïðåäîñòàâëÿåò ãëàäêîå ðàâíîìåðíîå çâóêîâîå äåìïôèðîâàíèå, ïîíèæàÿ óðîâåíü èíòåðìîäóëÿöèîííûõ è ãàðìîíè÷åñêèõ èññêàæåíèé âî âñåì ÷àñòîòíîì äèàïàçîíå

Ýëåãàíòíàÿ îòäåëêà òåìíûì òèòàíîâî-ñåðåáðèñòûì ïîêðûòèåì

Âûñîêîêà÷åñòâåííîå ìåòàëëè÷åñêîå ñåòî÷íîå ïîêðûòèå ðàêîâèí òåëåôîíîâ äëÿ ïðîçðà÷íîãî îòêðûòîãî çâóêîâîñïðîèçâåäåíèÿ

Íàòóðàëüíàÿ îáúåìíàÿ çâóêîâàÿ êàðòèíà

Ñáàëàíñèðîâàííûé õðóñòÿùèé áàñ-òåìáð ñ ãëóáîêîé ïåðåäà÷åé íèçêèõ ÷àñòîò

âûñøåé ñòåïåíè ïîäëèííàÿ ïåðåäà÷à ñèãíàëà òîíàëüíîé ÷àñòîòû

Ñïåöèàëüíî ðàçðàáîòàííûé êîììóòàöèîííûé êàáåëü, èñïîëüçóþùèé áåçêèñëîðîäíóþ ìåäü OFC, èìååò âûñîêóþ ïðî÷íîñòü íà ðàçðûâ áëàãîäàðÿ èñïîëüçîâàíèþ óñèëèâàþùåãî êåâëàðîâîãî âîëîêíà, íå÷óâñòâèòåëüíûé ê êîíòàêòíûì øóìàì

Ïîçîëî÷åííûé 6,4-ìì äæåê-øòåêêåð ñ ïåðåõîäíèêîì íà ìèíè-äæåê (3,5 ìì)

2 ãîäà ãàðàíòèè

Ñïåöèôèêàöèè

Îáùèå õàðàêòåðèñòèêè
Íîìèíàëüíûé èìïåäàíñ 300 Îì
Êîíòàêòíîå äàâëåíèå ïðèáëèç. 2,5 Í
Âåñ áåç êàáåëÿ ïðèáëèç. 260 ã.
Ðàçúåì äëÿ ïîäêëþ÷åíèÿ 6,4/3,5-ìì äæåê
Ïðèíöèï ðàáîòû àêóñòè÷åñêèõ ïðåîáðàçîâàòåëåé (íàóøíèêîâ) äèíàìè÷åñêèé, îòêðûòîãî òèïà
Ôîðìà ðàêîâèí ãîëîâíûõ òåëåôîíîâ circumaural
Äëèíà êàáåëÿ 3 ìåòðà
À×Õ ãîëîâíûõ òåëåôîíîâ 10.....39500 Ãö
Óðîâåíü çâóêîâîãî äàâëåíèÿ 102 äÁ (ïðè f = 1 êÃö, V = 1 V)
Íåëèíåéíûå ãàðìîíè÷åñêèå èññêàæåíèÿ 0,05 %

*Äèçàéí è õàðàêòåðèñòèêè ìîãóò èçìåíÿòüñÿ áåç ïðåäâàðèòåëüíîãî óâåäîìëåíèÿ.

evil_smiley.gif

Sennheiser hd650 - open dynamic, high end stereo headphones of the highest class. Being the newest development based on the HD 600, the new HD 650 use new materials ensuring an even higher sound quality. Sennheiser 650 is a pinnacle of sound, enveloping the listener in the world of music, opening the horizons of new audio, on whose thresshold we stand.

Main characteristics:

Tightly matched pair drivers with the greatest dynamic stability of the two drivers. (+-1db)

Computer modeling ensures optimized geometry of the electro magnetic system of the drivers to minimize intermodulation and harmonic distortions.

Very light aluminum inductive coils guarantee quick transitory characteristics without input signal loss.

Specially developed acoustic silk allows smooth and even sound damping, minimizing intermodulation and harmonic distortions across the entire frequency spectrum.

Elegant titanium-silver coating (paint)

High quality metallic netted driver covers for open and transparent sound reproduction.

Natural, 3 dimensional sound staging

Balanced, deep and snappy bass

Faithful tonal reproduction across the freqency range.

Specially developed oxygen free cable is resistant to tears due to the use of the strengthening kevlar threads that's insensitive to contact noises.

Gold plated 6.4mm (1/4") jack with a mini-jack adapter.

2 year warranty.

Sep 20, 2003 at 8:44 AM Post #28 of 29
Dave,

I saw your video of you solving the Rubick's cube. It's pretty cool, but I gotta tell ya that I can screw in a light bulb way faster than that!
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 14, 2009 at 5:46 AM Post #29 of 29
Ïðåäñòàâëÿåì Âàì ñïðàâî÷íûé èíòåðíåò-ñàéò ïðî ïîëåçíûå ëåñíûå ÿãîäû. Çäåñü äëÿ Âàñ ñòàòüè è ïóáëèêàöèè ïðî ëèìîííèê è øèïîâíèê. Íà íàøåì ñàéòå Âû íàéäåòå ìàññó èíôîðìàöèè ïðî ëåñíûå ÿãîäû: àêòèíèäèÿ è áðóñíèêà, ÷åðíèêà è ÷åðåìóõà.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back