HD650 for $294
May 12, 2004 at 11:10 AM Post #46 of 53
ecost charges a 15% restocking fee on non-defective returns.

And in case the item is defective, in order to deem an item as defective, the customer has to contact the manufacturer, and ask the manufacturer to certify the item as defective. Just read their return policy. I had a hell of a time trying to return my PXC 250 (finally had to sell them on my own).

May 13, 2004 at 2:42 AM Post #48 of 53
I jumped on the deal. I ordered them Monday and they arrived today with free shipping.

So far they're blowing my HD580s away. I knew they'd probably be better but I didn't think they'd be this good.

Let's just hope I don't have any problems with them.

(Now we need a 650 icon)
580smile.gif

May 13, 2004 at 8:26 PM Post #51 of 53
I ordered a pair, but they said I'm gonna have to wait till they get more in. Who knows when that'll be...I don't mind waiting at that price.

May 13, 2004 at 9:33 PM Post #52 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Double
I ordered a pair, but they said I'm gonna have to wait till they get more in. Who knows when that'll be...I don't mind waiting at that price.

I checked the status of the order I made online, and a day after I ordered, it said "backordered" but today when I checked, it said "cancelled." How about you?

May 13, 2004 at 11:42 PM Post #53 of 53
Mine is still on backorder but I doubt I will get it.
frown.gif

I called eCost and they say they don't know when they will get more in. Asked me to check back next week. They said my order would not be cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back