HD600 Maintaneance!!!!
Aug 29, 2002 at 12:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Sovkiller

Proved that despite its huge size the CD3000 can be shoved down one's throat.
Does anybody had tried to wash the HD 600 ear pads, is there any problem with that, what is inside, just foam? What about the velvet or cloth from the outside? Please can naybody suggest something, I got a used pair and is a mess...
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 29, 2002 at 1:39 AM Post #2 of 3
Just so happens there is a professional drycleaner in the house, so i showed him my HD580 pad, and he suggests the following:

Aquire some Quick N Brite, and mix some with hot water. Wash your hands in the solution first, then hand wash the cups. If you need to scrub, use a very soft old toothbrush. Shake to drain, and let dry by hanging, and do not lay on velvet, else it will crush down.

Isn't it nice to get professional advice?
biggrin.gif

Aug 29, 2002 at 2:47 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the advice, I certanlly will do it, a brand new pads will cost about 30.00 from Sennheiser....I preffer to take the chance first, but my question is why not use the same vinyl material that all the other manufacturers use, or foam directly, this europeans guys tends to complicate everyhting, anyway I will wait for some other suggestions, by the way what is the Quick N Brite, is like a cleaner or a detergent or what? Sorry I don't do the laundry home...
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back