HD580's on Ebay
Apr 12, 2008 at 3:06 AM Post #31 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
like i said before, lol, he probably wouldnt let it go for under 90$

Apparently the wank won't let it go for under $98. What's the point of having best offer as an option?

Apr 12, 2008 at 3:08 AM Post #32 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Apparently the wank won't let it go for under $98. What's the point of having best offer as an option?

the point is: so u waste time bargaining with the guy and then he sends you a msg liek he sent me...

"THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOW, IM AN ASS, I LIKE TO GIVE YOU BEST OFFER OF 39.99, BE A MAN... DO THE RIGHT THING"

Apr 12, 2008 at 3:18 AM Post #33 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
40$... but then it was first offer, seeing how low he would go... im pretty sure he would jack up the shipping anyways.

and he decides to block me =D. unprofessional

Well, I agree that his response was unprofessional, but if I were selling something for $90-100 and got an offer of $40, I wouldn't even dignify it with a reply.

Apr 12, 2008 at 3:20 AM Post #34 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by grenert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I agree that his response was unprofessional, but if I were selling something for $90-100 and got an offer of $40, I wouldn't even dignify it with a reply.

I did offer with an "agreement term" saying that I was wondering what the shipping was, so I would expect him to offer back with shipping price (which is what most people do)

Apr 12, 2008 at 4:02 AM Post #35 of 35
Gotta watch out for some ebay sellers -- I just saw one where he was selling a pair of Grados that he got as a gift -- look at his feedback, and you can see that he has already sold *several* of the "gift" cans already! What a liar! Gifts? Ha! Something fishy if they lie like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back