HD580's on Ebay
Apr 11, 2008 at 9:28 PM Post #7 of 35
Funny, I was looking at these auctions yesterday. I was gonna order an MS-1 from Headphonics but they were out of stock for a few weeks, then I saw these. Good eBay feedback and also good (though few) Head-Fi feedback but their main site looks a bit weird and I ran into this:

Dakmart Customer Ratings, Reviews and Prices at ResellerRatings

So I decided not to risk it and ordered the MS-1s direct from Alessandro. These looked really tempting, hopefully someone here will order one and/or give us their thoughts on the seller?

Apr 11, 2008 at 10:01 PM Post #9 of 35
Unprofessional seller.

I started with an offer that may be a little low (with an intent to ask a question along the way), and then the guy replies: "your offer was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo low, that we had to blockyou we are very busy.. no time for offers"

Also, reading it... you'll have to ask for a shipping quote before bidding, so hes probably going to give u a stupid shipping price.

Apr 11, 2008 at 10:17 PM Post #11 of 35
I offered him $15.

I'll see if he accepts

Apr 11, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #12 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unprofessional seller.

I started with an offer that may be a little low (with an intent to ask a question along the way), and then the guy replies: "your offer was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo low, that we had to blockyou we are very busy.. no time for offers"

Also, reading it... you'll have to ask for a shipping quote before bidding, so hes probably going to give u a stupid shipping price.

how much did you offer? lol

Apr 11, 2008 at 10:27 PM Post #13 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by dcpoor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how much did you offer? lol

40$... but then it was first offer, seeing how low he would go... im pretty sure he would jack up the shipping anyways.

and he decides to block me =D. unprofessional

Apr 11, 2008 at 10:30 PM Post #15 of 35
hm, anyone wanna try ~70?
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back