HD 650 instant rebate
Sep 12, 2007 at 11:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

leng jai

1000+ Head-Fier
So I'm planning on getting a pair of these from B&H Photo because they are the only place i can find with a reasonable price that will ship to Australia. The price is $340USD + $50USD shipping. It says there is a $50 rebate, but I have my doubts as to whether you can get it if you're in Australia. Anyone know?

Thanks.

Sep 12, 2007 at 12:21 PM Post #2 of 6
In the united states, "Instant Rebates" are applied at checkout, as opposed to Mail-In Rebates which you probably don't qualify for.

I honestly don't know why instant rebates exist, as opposed to just advertising it at $x lower.

That being said, Sennheiser is a German company with international distribution. Is there a certain reason you don't want to just buy it from a .au shop?

Sep 12, 2007 at 12:31 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That being said, Sennheiser is a German company with international distribution. Is there a certain reason you don't want to just buy it from a .au shop?

price

Sep 12, 2007 at 1:00 PM Post #5 of 6
So the instant rebate has already been factored in? Its a bit confusing cause it mentions the standard $499 as the price and the has the -$50 rebate under it when you add it to cart the price is $340.

The cheapest price you can get the HD650 from an aussie site is $599.

Sep 12, 2007 at 4:14 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by leng jai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone know?

I've had a lot of good experience with BHPhotoVideo, and I'm guessing their customer service might be able to help you. Just a wild guess though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back