HD-580 users please come.
Jun 11, 2006 at 4:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

J Tran

100+ Head-Fier
Ha! Finally less than a month untill I go to... CALIFORNIA! And the best part about it is I'm getting my Hd-580s sent there!

So that leads to my question. Where is the best place to get them? I heard that $150 shipped is the best you can get.

Another quetsion is, can I use a Canadian credit card and send to U.S. address?

Thank you very very much... my sig will finally change soon!

Jun 11, 2006 at 5:23 AM Post #4 of 21
I just bought the 580's from newegg.com. They are $149.99 plus $5.46 for 3 day ups service. Not a bad deal.

Jun 11, 2006 at 5:48 AM Post #6 of 21
Jun 11, 2006 at 5:54 AM Post #7 of 21
"This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping."

But you have to order from Amazon, not one of the other stores, to get the free shipping, I think:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...Fencoding=UTF8

Add the one from Amazon to the cart, instead of the ones from Electronica, J&R, etc...

EDIT: I also got mine from Amazon, but I didn't take the free shipping, because I didn't want to wait.

Jun 11, 2006 at 6:00 AM Post #8 of 21
Ok thank you EightyOne. Has anyone bought from both Amazon and J&R? If so, which one is easier (since price is the same).

Thanks again!

Jun 11, 2006 at 10:59 AM Post #10 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by J Tran
Ok thank you EightyOne. Has anyone bought from both Amazon and J&R? If so, which one is easier (since price is the same).

Thanks again!

I bought mine from J&R and had them two days later. I've always had great service from them.

Jun 11, 2006 at 11:03 AM Post #11 of 21
I saw them at BUYERETAIL for 132 USD plus shipping. I am not sure about their service. There are no returns though, unless damaged.

Jun 11, 2006 at 11:07 AM Post #12 of 21
Quote:

Thanks again!

I've ordered from Amazon numerous times and never had any real problems (Other than an order or two arriving a bit later than projected, in which case I usually end up getting refunded the shipping cost or getting a free gift card from them or something). I'd highly recommend them.

Jun 11, 2006 at 2:42 PM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Thanks again!

In many cases though you're buying from amazon the items actually ship from J&R.

I've bought from both, you really can't go far wrong with either.

Jun 11, 2006 at 9:23 PM Post #14 of 21
amazon it is! Thank you all again!

Jun 12, 2006 at 2:02 AM Post #15 of 21
For what it's worth, I just bought a pair through B&H Photo. Very fast shipping and I'm quite pleased.

The HD-580s will be a birthday gift on Tuesday! We might have a new member here shortly thereafter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back