hd-580+super t-amp----better than most of the headamp
May 1, 2006 at 3:30 PM Post #17 of 20
So is everyone freaking out over one guy that had a T-amp and fried his speaker? It could have been a spike or a defect. Unless it has happened to several people, I think we are pulling the fire alarm a little quick? Or did it happen to a lot of different T-amp users?

Jun 13, 2006 at 10:07 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by threEchelon
I don't understand why people would take the risk of damaging a discontinued and incredibly expensive headphone. Surely if you can afford a k1000, you can buy an expensive, non-risky, and much better amp for it.

some people believe that headphones' sound quality and price are 100% in direct proportion but without taking into account the source, amp, cables and etc. whatever belongs to a part of the system.

Jun 13, 2006 at 3:44 PM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rice
just Parallel connect 8ohm Resistance at the Super T-amp speaker output when you drive headphones.

Is this all that is needed to filter any DC voltage?

Garrett

Jun 13, 2006 at 4:53 PM Post #20 of 20
The OP is talking about HD 580s, not K1000s (although I do know that people use K1000s with the t-amps.) If it works with the 580s it should work with 600s and 650s too.

This is interesting, wonder how it compares to mid level desktop amps like an M^3, G-Lite or a PPA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back