HD 25 comparision
Feb 3, 2009 at 10:03 AM Post #16 of 17
Rugged as in, near indestructable.

Comfort is dependant on a lot of things unfortunately. I find them alright. The included velour pads is the most comfy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zax19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rugged, you mean like uncomfortable? They seem bigger, wider.
I might be better to leave them and buy different cans, more comfortable, for home use. And still I can keep my SJ5s for commuting.

Feb 3, 2009 at 1:47 PM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oya? /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rugged as in, near indestructable.

Comfort is dependant on a lot of things unfortunately. I find them alright. The included velour pads is the most comfy.

Ok, thanks for explanation. About comfort, I sometimes I can stand wearing SJ5s for several hours, sometimes it's unpleasant after 2 hours.
HD25-1 have soft headband, but I guess that wearing hood in winter/rain will be allways problem with closed, sound isolating cans
beyersmile.png
I'll check the store, what they have to offer etc.

Right now I don't know, if I'll be able to use SJ5s as outdoor cans, because the left side tends to go mute from time to time, it's closely connected with bending of the cable right next to jack...

More importantly, my mobile phone isn't reliable anymore, so I'll have to update my knowledge about mobile phones...
It's kinda OT, but I don't want to use mobile phone for music, since I'd have to charge it very often. I have no problems carrying my MP3. So I'll get something under 200 EUR probably..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back