Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Feb 5, 2015 at 9:53 AM Post #406 of 2,486
  I was going to buy them, but since I got Havi, cant stop enjoying them.. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, both are great, but I wouldn't recommend buying both =)

Feb 5, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #407 of 2,486
Well, Penon audio never got back to me in regards to my exchange request over my cracked Havis. I contacted them two separate times!

The left earpiece sounds a bit different now too.

I guess I'll attempt to contact Havi themselves now, but idk how that'll work out...

Feb 5, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #408 of 2,486
Well, Penon audio never got back to me in regards to my exchange request over my cracked Havis. I contacted them two separate times!

The left earpiece sounds a bit different now too.

I guess I'll attempt to contact Havi themselves now, but idk how that'll work out...

Did you email them at the correct address? They always get back to me within 2 hours at most. 

Feb 5, 2015 at 11:55 AM Post #410 of 2,486
I just filled out the request form on their website. Could you give me this address, perhaps? It's been six day since the first attempt, and about three since the second.

penonaudio@hotmail.com 

It might have been a site issue where your message wasn't received thrugh the form. best to email them and they should get back to you.

Feb 5, 2015 at 1:06 PM Post #414 of 2,486
A word of caution - up until a couple days ago I was using the tips that came with my UE600's with my Havi's. Good seal, deep placement in my ear canals. Problem - I went to pull them out and the tips stayed in my ears. I had a moment of panic where the left side was actually touching my eardrum and had to use a pair of pliers to get the tip out. Lesson learned: make sure your tips aren't loose!!

Feb 5, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #415 of 2,486
  A word of caution - up until a couple days ago I was using the tips that came with my UE600's with my Havi's. Good seal, deep placement in my ear canals. Problem - I went to pull them out and the tips stayed in my ears. I had a moment of panic where the left side was actually touching my eardrum and had to use a pair of pliers to get the tip out. Lesson learned: make sure your tips aren't loose!!

What a horrible experience, I hope you recover from this 
tongue.gif

Feb 5, 2015 at 2:05 PM Post #416 of 2,486
  A bass boosted Havi 3b p1 just sound so unbelievably good.
darthsmile.gif

Have to agree. I've been using them with my X3/E12 v.1 combo and they sound just about perfect to me. Can't beat them for the $40 I paid for them. Getting the Cayin C5 Monday so the bass boost will increase, very interested to see how they sound then. Been enjoying my Mark Knopfler solo collection the last few days.

Feb 5, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #418 of 2,486

Did you email them at the correct address? They always get back to me within 2 hours at most. 

2 hours? That's ridiculously fast! I usually get a response in 2 days. I'm pretty patient with Penon, but I haven't had to way any more than about 3 days for a response, unless I send something on a weekend in which case it's been 4 days at most. And at that point, you get a courteous reply along with an apology for the delay. Good service over at Penon.

Feb 5, 2015 at 4:15 PM Post #419 of 2,486

2 hours? That's ridiculously fast! I usually get a response in 2 days. I'm pretty patient with Penon, but I haven't had to way any more than about 3 days for a response, unless I send something on a weekend in which case it's been 4 days at most. And at that point, you get a courteous reply along with an apology for the delay. Good service over at Penon.

I usually am up late and so coincidentally end up emailing them during their business hours so they get back to me quick. I am also VIP biiaaaatch. JK am not

Feb 5, 2015 at 10:27 PM Post #420 of 2,486

I usually am up late and so coincidentally end up emailing them during their business hours so they get back to me quick. I am also VIP biiaaaatch. JK am not

Haha, there's the difference. I've usually emailed them midday so it's like middle of the night over there. But I don't mind, I expect the wait anyway considering the time I send the email. Besides, I ain't the only one emailing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back