Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Nov 25, 2014 at 10:57 PM Post #166 of 2,486
the jvc spiral tips open up this iem v well. 

Nov 26, 2014 at 3:48 AM Post #167 of 2,486
  hmm interesting game soundtracks to check out, thanks!

No prob, I think you'll be pleased. At least they sounded quite good to me. Just listened to the main promotional theme for Halo 3 and it sounds even better now than it did when I was all hyped and ready to get the game. Of course, these days I've got a much better audio setup to listen to!
  so my Havi B3 pro 1's arrived yesterday and my initial impression was a little underwelming, esp in the lower frequencies. Don't worry I was quietly waiting for some breaking in to improve things.

Anyway I just had one of those Wow moments when I was literally hit with the soundstage / imaging that these can deliver:

https://play.spotify.com/track/6afqo3FMwLAIY83lzDrjcC

very nice, I can't wait to see how much better they get.

I think the underwhelming experience you're having with the lower frequencies is exactly that; the lower frequencies are not a strong suit of the B3s. I've gotten used to it though, everything else sounds pretty damn good so I don't mind too much.

Nov 26, 2014 at 6:06 AM Post #168 of 2,486
  I think the underwhelming experience you're having with the lower frequencies is exactly that; the lower frequencies are not a strong suit of the B3s. I've gotten used to it though, everything else sounds pretty damn good so I don't mind too much.

Yeah, a little bit of a twist and a better seal has made a huge difference. I think it was me rather than the B3s.
wink.gif

I'm not looking for massive bass just something representative of the music. I'm enjoying these a lot now.

Dec 2, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #173 of 2,486
Wanna travel around B3's soundstage? Buckethead - Big Sur Moon :)

I've listened to so much of his stuff. Great musician. Also, first part of Opeth-folklore from their album heritage, awesome . also posted this in the he4 thread a while back but, animals as leaders- kascade. Insanity!!!

Dec 6, 2014 at 10:15 AM Post #174 of 2,486
hi... i bought a B3 Pro1 last month month. the IEM is very very good.. i want to which Comply tip will fit for my Havi. My friend is coming from US nxt month, he will buy it from amazon there. i prefer size "Large" tips

Dec 6, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #176 of 2,486
It doesn't seem to be something most people prefer, but I use earhooks with them. I went through a bunch of different tips, finding the right fit and sound. Then I found that the earhooks changed how well the tips perform, since they reduce the tips' need to keep the IEM fixed in your ear. So I had to go through all the tips again, and found that I could use ones that I absolutely couldn't use before. My problem was that without hooks, a tip had to be a certain size just to stay in and not need frequent re-adjustment, but then that tight fit also made my ear canal itch. With the earhooks, the tips can be small enough to only do their job at sealing, without having to do the extra work of being in my ear so tightly that they won't work their way out.

Dec 6, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #179 of 2,486
Hi, so i would like to know which one will be better vsonic vsd3 or havi b3 pro1 if the most important thing with the quality of sound provided by headphones is soundstage , of course for me.
and may be clarity must be ok. there are so many poeple saying that havi is unbelievable, as soundstage in it is really very wide , expansive even enveloping, whereas vsonic vsd3 is just average.
so does not it experience problems in other aspects of sound quality in comparison with vsonic vsd3?
as well as , will i be impressed very much if my previous headphones were pistons 2 and apple earpods? will the difference in the quality of sound be really very noticeable (as earpods costs only 30 usd , while havi b3 costs 60 usd)
Thanks , i am newcomer here , the first post))))

Dec 6, 2014 at 7:13 PM Post #180 of 2,486
Hi, so i would like to know which one will be better vsonic vsd3 or havi b3 pro1 if the most important thing with the quality of sound provided by headphones is soundstage , of course for me.
and may be clarity must be ok. there are so many poeple saying that havi is unbelievable, as soundstage in it is really very wide , expansive even enveloping, whereas vsonic vsd3 is just average.
so does not it experience problems in other aspects of sound quality in comparison with vsonic vsd3?
as well as , will i be impressed very much if my previous headphones were pistons 2 and apple earpods? will the difference in the quality of sound be really very noticeable (as earpods costs only 30 usd , while havi b3 costs 60 usd)
Thanks , i am newcomer here , the first post))))

I haven't heard the Havi, but the sound stage of the VSD3(S) is nothing to write home about. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back