Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Sep 13, 2016 at 5:29 PM Post #2,161 of 2,486
Wow sexy combinations
smily_headphones1.gif
Carbon works are really well on all
smily_headphones1.gif
Is that the Hifiman white double flange eartips Podster?

THX Bay, those I believe are Trinity double flange from my original Delta's.

Sep 13, 2016 at 6:46 PM Post #2,164 of 2,486
It's nice to see a resurgence of activity on this thread. I love my Havis. My current setup is
turntable -> Cambridge Audio 540P -> Little Dot I+ -> Havi B3 Pro 1
Sounds fantastic! :D

Sep 13, 2016 at 7:13 PM Post #2,166 of 2,486
Oh, is this the Havi B3 thread:D

It's Hip to be Havi:beerchug:  

Ozkan, you are correct the Mojo would be sweet but you are also talking around a $500 difference:eek:

Wow sexy combinations :) Carbon works are really well on all :) Is that the Hifiman white double flange eartips Podster?

What amp are you using there?

Sep 14, 2016 at 1:58 AM Post #2,168 of 2,486
It's nice to see a resurgence of activity on this thread. I love my Havis. My current setup is
turntable -> Cambridge Audio 540P -> Little Dot I+ -> Havi B3 Pro 1
Sounds fantastic! :D

Nice setup, but with an image we could satisfy our eyes too :wink: Can you post a photo Arsis?

Sep 27, 2016 at 1:51 AM Post #2,169 of 2,486
First of all, big thanks to all. I have been following this threads, XE800 and MDR-1A for awhile and today I registered to post this.

Took me 2 tries to get the good set, first I ordered it from Amazon from 3rd party seller (wasn't LMUE) and it was open box but listed as new, I told myself it will be okay if it works, but found out the they are rattling every time the bass hit hard, end up returned it. Then i hesitate to order another set, and sticking with MDR1A when I at home and XE800 when I am going out, but seem like the the mid and high left marks on my ears. Two months later I decided to give Havi another try but this time I ordered from LMUE website $54 and NX3 from ebay for $56. Man, LMUE took 4 days to ship it out. Finally, I got it today, I have been playing with them all day, sound flawless, liquid smooth mid and high, solid bass, couldn't happier.

The new B3P1 doesn't including the 3 set of white tips, but replaced with grey, not sure they are the same, and 1 large double flange is missing. Oh well, I just using the large grey tips, because they sound better than other tips.

I play music mostly from my phone Axon 7 with Poweramp Alpha, a little from desktop computer. A little let down when paring NX3 with Axon 7, not sure it will get better in time, but feel like high degraded when playing thru NX3.

I will report back in couple day.

Sep 27, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #2,170 of 2,486
Nice setup, but with an image we could satisfy our eyes too
wink.gif
Can you post a photo Arsis?

Nice Arsis and a testament to just how sweet the Havi's sound being on an analog rig
biggrin.gif
I'd love to see that setup as well as at home it's vinyl all the way for the Pod
tongue_smile.gif

B9 is correct Starcraft (Oh please let me start calling you Starlord)
biggrin.gif
The NX1 is nowhere as clean as the NX2 or 3 but the Havi's are forgiving in the high registers at least for me they are so the NX1's power is just right on the Havi's. I have to give all my Carbon work credit to Master Wokei-San, honorable gif Master and guy with the eye. That man can make a turd look nice I tell ya
blink.gif
LOL

beerchug.gif

Sep 27, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #2,172 of 2,486
@Podster...thanks for the compliments.... Havi - it's alive.. lol

Always my brother, here's a sweet little nightcap for you
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif
You can see even Buddy is touched by her AMAZING voice
biggrin.gif

Sep 27, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #2,173 of 2,486
Nice Arsis and a testament to just how sweet the Havi's sound being on an analog rig:D I'd love to see that setup as well as at home it's vinyl all the way for the Pod:tongue_smile:

B9 is correct Starcraft (Oh please let me start calling you Starlord):D The NX1 is nowhere as clean as the NX2 or 3 but the Havi's are forgiving in the high registers at least for me they are so the NX1's power is just right on the Havi's. I have to give all my Carbon work credit to Master Wokei-San, honorable gif Master and guy with the eye. That man can make a turd look nice I tell ya:blink: LOL

:beerchug:  

Very nice collection Podster ! :)

Sep 27, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #2,174 of 2,486
B9 is correct Starcraft (Oh please let me start calling you Starlord):D The NX1 is nowhere as clean as the NX2 or 3 but the Havi's are forgiving in the high registers at least for me they are so the NX1's power is just right on the Havi's. I have to give all my Carbon work credit to Master Wokei-San, honorable gif Master and guy with the eye. That man can make a turd look nice I tell ya:blink: LOL

:beerchug:  

Which one would you choose between NX2 and NX3 and why? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back