Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Apr 9, 2020 at 3:32 PM Post #4,021 of 4,032
Havi is not going to launch something in the near future. I am still in contact with them and I have asked them. If someone else is going to produce something using their name (I have no info on this) it is not going to be the Havi that we knew...
They still exist as a company for you to contact them? I'm surprised.

Nov 9, 2020 at 5:28 PM Post #4,023 of 4,032
image.jpg

WIP

Mar 4, 2021 at 11:25 AM Post #4,027 of 4,032
Havi is not going to launch something in the near future. I am still in contact with them and I have asked them. If someone else is going to produce something using their name (I have no info on this) it is not going to be the Havi that we knew...

I wonder why the B6 Pirate IEMs were cancelled. They informed me that they weren't too far from release or something similar enough to that some years ago.

May 5, 2021 at 11:12 AM Post #4,028 of 4,032
I wonder why the B6 Pirate IEMs were cancelled. They informed me that they weren't too far from release or something similar enough to that some years ago.
Havi is not releasing IEM's anymore. Neither B3Pro1 nor B6. They cancelled iem operations.

Aug 10, 2021 at 6:30 AM Post #4,031 of 4,032
Been so long and yet I cant forget about b3 pro 1. Anyone where i can buy one pair now, especially from china?
I have not seen any dealers... Wish I could find too. After all these years and after all the full sized headphones that I have owned or tested B3Pro1 still remains to be the one for checking neutrality of the sound (it is the dream iem for a sound recorder -such as me- as well).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back