Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Apr 9, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #91 of 4,032
My new toys arrived from Penon Audio
biggrin.gif

Their customer support rocks!
tongue.gif

Apr 9, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #96 of 4,032
Hahahahah. Well, first 5 minutes in, after I swapped out the tips for Sony Hybrid and I'm smiling from a few songs I picked out from the library.

Soundstage is quite large, bass packs a punch but hardly basshead. Great first impressions, crunch and grit enough for metal and "Get Back" from Luda had me nodding my head again. Now to put them on the burn-station

Apr 9, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #97 of 4,032

Well lookie here! New toy partners! :D

Congrats for your new babies Exesteils
wink_face.gif

Mine are not the B3's since I already have them, they are the new tips from Penon Audio (that's why its only a bubbled envelope). I have never seen such a great service from any sellers. So its my duty to put a small feedback for them
wink.gif

(These are the new tips from Penon)

The white one on my B3 is the Hifiman double flange type2 Medium. I was using them for a while and they served well. It was the best tip to match with B3 on my tip collection...

They opened the sound (more clear sound) and widened the 3d, also isolation was very good. But the comfort were not excellent  with that tip.

As you can see I pushed that tip right to the body of the iem because it extends too much.

Now that I have reached the highest level of tip collection "let the tip rolling begin" ! 
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 9, 2014 at 11:53 AM Post #98 of 4,032
Congrats for your new babies Exesteils!  :wink_face:

Mine are not the B3's since I already have them, they are the new tips from Penon Audio (that's why its only a bubbled envelope). I have never seen such a great service from any sellers. So its my duty to put a small feedback for them :wink:

The white one on my B3 is the Hifiman double flange type2 Medium. I was using them for a while and they served well. It was the best tip to match with B3 on my tip collection...

They opened the sound (more clear sound) and widened the 3d, also isolation was very good. But the comfort were not excellent  with that tip.

As you can see I pushed that tip right to the body of the iem because it extends too much.

Now that I have reached the highest level of tip collection "let the tip rolling begin" !  :evil:

WOW that is an AMAZING collection of tips! I +1 the great service by penonaudio. Quick email response, polite, will answer your queries and attend to your needs very readily. packaging and delivery time are also really good.

Apr 9, 2014 at 12:03 PM Post #99 of 4,032
Congrats for your new babies Exesteils!  :wink_face:

Mine are not the B3's since I already have them, they are the new tips from Penon Audio (that's why its only a bubbled envelope). I have never seen such a great service from any sellers. So its my duty to put a small feedback for them :wink:

(These are the new tips from Penon)

Now that I have reached the highest level of tip collection "let the tip rolling begin" !  :evil:  

Are those all from them or your whole collection? And I think I've seen it a few times, what is tip rolling?

Apr 9, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #100 of 4,032
Are those all from them or your whole collection? And I think I've seen it a few times, what is tip rolling?

No these are the fresh ones from Penon (So this is the first post for them).

My tip collection is huge, may be 5x of the ones you see here...

Apr 9, 2014 at 12:32 PM Post #102 of 4,032
I didn't see any packs like that, did the support get it for you or can you post a link?

They are a sample package.

By the way "Tip rolling" is a term I also learned from Head-Fi:  Trying different tips to find out the best.

Apr 9, 2014 at 8:59 PM Post #104 of 4,032
It is amazing.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back