Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Jul 29, 2014 at 4:20 PM Post #1,203 of 4,032
Nice to see more retailers carrying the havi 
biggrin.gif

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jul 30, 2014 at 1:11 AM Post #1,204 of 4,032
Just try the double flange tips, and it doesn't work very well with my ear. The L one tend to drop out of my ear and wearing the M makes the bass become almost non-existent :frowning2: Seems like the Comply red tips fit my ear the best (the L one btw). And seems like my Lumia 1520 is a pretty good source. I only need 22/30 to hear things clearly, at first I try the double flange and the sounds was pretty small. Just my 2 cents :)

Jul 30, 2014 at 2:56 AM Post #1,205 of 4,032
If there were XL and XXL senn double flanges with slightly stiffer silicone that would be great for larger earcanals. Larger ear canals always have this problem with B3 and senns. Dear ph0n6 I suggest you to try hifiman white silicone double flanges. Their material is very close to what I describe. Also their M size is even larger than L senn double flanges. Please check the tip rolling links on the first page.

Ps: but if you are already very happy with comply than there is no need.

Jul 30, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #1,206 of 4,032
If there were XL and XXL senn double flanges with slightly stiffer silicone that would be great for larger earcanals. Larger ear canals always have this problem with B3 and senns. Dear ph0n6 I suggest you to try hifiman white silicone double flanges. Their material is very close to what I describe. Also their M size is even larger than L senn double flanges. Please check the tip rolling links on the first page.

Ps: but if you are already very happy with comply than there is no need.

Yeah. I'm extremely happy with this purchase. Thank you for your awesome thread, otherwise I would have missed this beast (Never judge a book by it's cover I guess :blush:). I found the B3 unamped awesome already, which makes me wonder how can it get even better when amped :)

Jul 30, 2014 at 11:23 AM Post #1,207 of 4,032
Personally I could not get a good fit from double flanged tips including in my B3 package no matter what size they are, so I tried Fostex TE-05 stock tips on B3 and I found that they are really good and to me they are even better than JVC spiral dot tips.

Jul 30, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #1,209 of 4,032
 Yeah. I'm extremely happy with this purchase. Thank you for your awesome thread, otherwise I would have missed this beast (Never judge a book by it's cover I guess :blush:). I found the B3 unamped awesome already, which makes me wonder how can it get even better when amped
smily_headphones1.gif

You're welcome @ph0n6  !

Quote:
Personally I could not get a good fit from double flanged tips including in my B3 package no matter what size they are, so I tried Fostex TE-05 stock tips on B3 and I found that they are really good and to me they are even better than JVC spiral dot tips.

This is a new input, thanks for sharing it
wink.gif
  can you please share some photos of the mentioned (TE-05) tips?

From the stock package, which tips do you think can bring out the sound.

Best sound?:
Try the double flange senn tips and white silicone Havi's first....

..................then try your entire tip collection @adammax

Jul 30, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #1,212 of 4,032
Originally Posted by HairyHeadMara /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@Baycode I'll post some photos here tomorrow as I am in the bed and already turned all the light off, if I turn on the light to take a photo now my wife would definitely kill me.

bigsmile_face.gif
haha, we would never ever want to cause a trouble because of the B3's
wink_face.gif

Thanks and goodnight!

( Its still daytime in my country :/  )

Jul 30, 2014 at 11:51 AM Post #1,213 of 4,032
@Baycode I'll post some photos here tomorrow as I am in the bed and already turned all the light off, if I turn on the light to take a photo now my wife would definitely kill me.

Can you compare Singolo and B3?

Jul 30, 2014 at 12:07 PM Post #1,214 of 4,032

Yeah if the lights are turned ON for loo or to see if some intruder entered is forgivable after the lights are killed for sleep,but for the sake of these reasons our wives kill us for sure..our fate has global presence....no worries. :D

Jul 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #1,215 of 4,032

Users who are viewing this thread

Back